Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning gotcatchup gotcatchup gotcatchup  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 538 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 565 reviews
on April 20, 2017
I have a CHV1410L and had to return this product. Twice. (Also bought another one from a different vendor which came from the same manufacturer, apparently. I will post this review on that product, too.)

My DustBuster has a prefilter with (for lack of a better description) "wings" that allow it to rotate onto the filter and "clip" into the slots on the filter. I'm guessing all models do this. This filter does NOT have the slots cut out of it in order to clip in! And the plastic is, in my opinion, too thick to safely cut these slots out on your own. It's as if the manufacturer forgot to do the last step in the production process. So, it's useless. Your prefilter will not stay on the filter.

FYI, I had success when I finally located B&D branded filters, for only $7 a piece, on Target's website. Good luck.
on May 28, 2017
This review is for: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EMAVSN6/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_6

My vacuum says that it takes VF110 filters, so that is what I bought. When I opened these filters, they looked just like the original one that I was replacing but...........upon trying to twist and lock the plastic perforated cover on I found out that the slots that the cover was supposed to twist (and lock) into were solid plastic, THERE WERE NO SLOTS (openings). Needing a filter and not wanting to go through the hassle of returning these I very carefully used 2 different exacto blades to cut slots into the solid plastic "blocks". Cutting the slots can be very dangerous and one should not have to do this for a filter that is supposed to fit and that you paid good money for.

If you have found my review helpful, please let others know by clicking on the "YES" button below.

Thank You!
on April 25, 2017
As I now see others have mentioned, but is not very clear at all from the product description, this filter does NOT fit a CHV1410L. It apparently works for other CHV1410s, but not the "L" model. The plastic ring around the cloth filter does not have slits cut into it for the silver plastic filter cover to click into and be secured. I am going to have to return these but have bought the correct filters on Target.com.
on March 31, 2017
The Black & Decker CHV1410L I have lists VF110 as its replacement filters, so I bought these. They are the right size and shape, except there are three places where the plastic needs a hole cut in it for the prefilter to fit on it. Meh.
on June 5, 2014
I'm not quite sure how to rate a portable vacuum filter, but these do what they're supposed to do. I will say that you should clean the filter each time you use the dustbuster, even if you've just used it for a bit. If not, the microfiber filter gets all clogged with stuff. It just takes a minute...just dust it off with a whisk broom or brush and you're ready for the next time.
on April 15, 2017
Absolutely defective. These cloth replacement filters did not have the necessary cuts in the slots to twist in to the gray plastic filter. To be sure, I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and sure enough the "official" replacements had the cut slots. Bought them there and installed easily. Returning these to Amazon. Amazon...please check this out. Very frustrating!
VINE VOICEon May 22, 2014
I use my Dustbuster every day in my workshop. There are times when the debris that I vacuum up is difficult to remove and on occasion causes damage to the filter. It is certainly a far better option to replace the filter then to replace the Dustbuster. Glad that a filter replacement is available and at a reasonable price. This replacement filter is a perfect fit.
on December 28, 2013
I have washed mine about 6 times now in the last 2 months and it really makes a difference in suction as well as saving me money not having to purchase a new filter as often as I had to. Easy to install as well! Would reccommend to my family and friends.
on June 1, 2017
oops!!! these are 'unfinished' if you get my drift. To attach it to the thing one has to give it a twist and A snaps onto B and Bob's your Uncle, right? There are no wee, tiny, slot cutouts for the final twist so that you could perform that simple function. I CANNOT affix A to B. Here they sit inert, useless, idle and I do not have money to toss to anyone anywhere for such a loss. By the way, I tried emailing the manufacturer who responded with a very succinct, dry: What you talkin about?
on May 26, 2017
Good thing these are inexpensive, because I switch mine nearly every time I use my distrusted! For the price, they last fairly well, I just wish the cotton fibers weren't so stringy. After just 5 or 6 rinses, the material is starting to break down, but they still work. I'll replace once actual holes develope. Depending on the weather, it can take up to 36 hours to dry(indoors).