Black Diamond Alpine Ergo Cork Trekking Poles - Pair
|Price:||$139.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A versatile pole with an ergonomically angled natural cork grip and Non-slip foam mini-grip extension for secure choke ups
- 100% carbon fiber mid- and lower-shaft with aluminum upper
- Natural cork grip with dual-density top and 360-degree padded webbing strap and 15-degree corrective angle for optimal grip position
- Non-slip foam grip extension for choke-ups Dual FlickLock Pro and Interchangeable carbide Tech Tips, Trekking Baskets and Powder Baskets included
- Interchangeable carbide Tech Tips, low-profile Trekking Baskets and Powder Baskets included
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
DECENT FEATURES of the Black Diamond Alpine Ergo Cork Trekking Poles-Pair Natural cork grip with dual density top wicks away sweat 15-degree corrective angle for optimal grip position 100% carbon fiber mid- and lower-shaft with aluminum upper Non-slip foam grip extension and 360-degree padded webbing strap Double FlickLock Pros Interchangeable carbide Tech Tip and low-profile Trekking Basket The SPECS Useable Length: 39-51" / 100-130 cm Collapsed Length: 30" / 75 cm Weight per pair: 1 lb 3.9 oz / 565 g
Size: 100-130cm | Color: Carbon/Cork
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, note that these poles are hand-specific, so there's a L and R written on the straps. The difference, if you're wondering, is that in addition to the forward angle of the handgrips, they're also slightly canted so that when holding the handgrip in a neutral position in your left hand, the pole will be angled slightly outward to the left, as to keep it clear of your feet.
Not ultralight material, but in my opinion, the most comfortable poles ever.
Not the fault of Amazon though. I called BD and they don't even make the old style anymore....off to e-bay for me it seems. Or maybe switch to LEKI
Cork grip gives great stickiness, yet is solid, unlike cheaper cork, which is either too smooth and does not give good grip, or is too soft and brittle.
Flick locks are easy to use, much easier than the twist type. Great for staying on the move while switching to different length or for stowing away.
Straps have not caused any discomfort of any time.
Cons: Does not shorten all the way, so it a little longer when fully collapsed. Not a big issue, though.
I would buy it again and have tried several others before settling on these.