- Product Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 3 inches ; 7.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B017P3N3SK
- Item model number: BD620711BLYLALL1
- Batteries 3 AAA batteries required.
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (117 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,290 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Black Diamond Moji Lantern
|Price:||$21.94 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1 Triple Power LED emits 100 lumens (max. setting)
- Frosted globe produces bright, ambient light
- Unique dimming switch provides adjustable brightness
- Runs on 3 AAA batteries
- Protected against water immersion
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||7.75 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Item Display Weight||1.44 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.04 pounds|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
Bright, light and simple to use, the Moji is a fun, pocket-sized lantern ideal for campsites, vehicles and table-top illumination. A streamlined, single-piece design houses a frosted globe for even distribution of the Moji's TriplePower LED, which emits 100 lumens at max setting. A dimming switch provides adjustable brighness, and a collapsible double-hook hang loop makes it easy to suspend in a tent, from a branch or strung together with additional units in a strand.
Top Customer Reviews
Ever use your lantern for low light settings? Let's say... In your tent, at night, when you have to use the bathroom?
Tired of having to click senselessly through 17 brightness settings and a strobe mode - waking your partner next to you and blinding yourself - just to get to the "low" setting you want?
Well then -
This bad boy has MEMORY!!! Turn it off at the lowest setting, turn it back on at the lowest setting. Turn it off on medium, turn it back on and BOOM, medium.
Last thing - the light amount is adjustable just by holding down the button. It's hard to explain - but there is only one button, and you hold it to get the setting you want. I added a video so you can kind of get the idea, I start by showing me hold the button to change brightness settings (you can literally do any brightness you want). After that I demonstrate the memory.
TL;DR... Buy it.
I especially like the memory setting, as one of the frustrating aspects of all black diamond lighting is that it's not designed well for quick on / find something / off scenarios.
I would highly recommend this product for a tent lantern.
I haven't used it at all outside a tent but I imagine it would work well as a flashlight in a pinch. Though you wouldn't be able to see too far with only 100 lumen max output.