Black Diamond Drop Zone Crash pad
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LEFTnotruc(9 cm (3.5") thick: 25 mm (1") closed-cell PE foam on top, 65 mm (2.5") high-compression PU foam on bottom,500)
- Europe-specific foam layup: 20 mm (0.8") closed-cell PE foam on top, 70 mm (2.8") polyether on bottom
- Taco-style fold for a continuous landing surface
- Quick-closure elastic mesh flap cinches down with easy hooking metal buckles to securely stow gear
- Shoulder straps, waist belt and 2 handles
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Throw down the Black Diamond Drop Zone Crash Pad under your project and give yourself a spacious, well-padded landing for your repeated plummets from the crux. With 3.5 inches of foam to break your fall and a durable 1000D PU-coated nylon surface, the Drop Zone is sure to keep you covered for many seasons to come. The taco-style fold and continuous foam eliminate ankle-rolling dead spots, and the shoulder straps and waist belt make for easy approaches. Side grab handles make for easy shuffling between problems, and an exterior elastic mesh flap lets you stow your shoes, jacket, and chalk bucket in the pad.
- - Material: 1000D PU-coated nylon - Padding: [Open cell foam] 2.5in (65mm); [Closed cell foam] 1in (25mm) - Dimensions: [Open] 41 x 48 x 3.5in (104 x 122 x 9cm); [Folded] 41 x 24 x 7in (104 x 61 x 18cm) - Carrying Mode: Backpack straps, 2 end handles - Weight: 10lb 8oz (4.75kg) - Recommended Use: Bouldering - Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|