- Product Dimensions: 12 x 5 x 3 inches ; 13 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B01D4VWFNQ
- Item model number: BD4902160000ALL1-parent
- National Stock Number: 8465-01-579-4787
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #293,850 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $1.25 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Black Diamond Express Ice Screw
|Price:||$59.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Advanced tooth geometry for easier starting and faster placement
- Larger crank knobs with uninterrupted 360 degree motion
- Stainless steel hangers with two clip points
- CE certified, patented
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Cpsia Warning||No Warning Applicable|
|Item Dimensions||2 x 5 x 10 inches|
|Item Display Weight||145 grams|
|Model Name||Black Diamond Express Ice Screw|
|Shipping Weight||0.25 pounds|
|Special Size Type||16cm|
The easiest and fastest placing ice screws on the planet, the Black Diamond Express Ice Screw features a tapered tube where the teeth cut a hole just larger than the tube itself, for less friction during placements. A large, color-Replacementd crank knob makes for easy size identification and uninterrupted 360-degree motion.
Top customer reviews
-set up kite and lines (make sure kite is well anchored before leaving it unattended).
-screw in ice screw.
-hook ice screw to chicken loop (I use about 4ish feet of climbing rope with a carabiner on each end).
-set kite on edge of wind window on its side.
-walk back to chicken loop and strap in snowboard or skis.
-hook chicken loop to harness.
-disconnect carabiner from chicken loop.