- Product Dimensions: 8 x 10.8 x 5.8 inches ; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B005H2C8X8
- Item model number: BD620206LMSTM_L1
- Average Customer Review: 71 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#246,208 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- #128747 in Outdoor Recreation (Sports & Outdoors)
Black Diamond Half Dome
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Hybrid design with molded EPS foam, generous ventilation and Highly adjustable suspension system
- Suspension's custom wheel adjuster allows for improved fine-tuning of fit
- Headlamp clips are the most secure headlamp attachments on the market
- The most durable helmet Black Diamond makes
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Completely redesigned from the ground up, the Black Diamond half dome is the evolution of most popular climbing helmet. With an improved fit and weight savings of more than 40 grams over the original, the half dome is an all-purpose workhorse ideal for everything from trad cragging to alpine expeditions, also added a custom-designed wheel Adjuster for quick, secure and precise adjustments.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Review this product
71 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Took it to caving last weekend.
I was inside cave almost 5 hours with this helmet on. I did sweat little bit due to not having enough air circulation in the head. It could use more vent like Petzl Elios Climbing Helmet (Size 2 / Blue) (Old Color)
But overall great helmet for any occasions.
Headlamp/Gopro mount points
Gel/soft pads for front and forehead
No side impact support
No chin support
Could use another vent like Petzl helmets
Got some scratches and dirts on them due to the caving I went last week.
Lego My Eggo..
My intention is to use this helmet whenever I go cave exploring or do minor climbs, which should begin once the weather clears up and spring arrives. I chose this helmet in lieu of Petzl's helmets because the price was much better, and Petzl has a glossy finish to it that I'd find annoying when light reflects off of it- not to mention it looks suspiciously like a biking helmet.