Black Diamond Magnetron RockLock Locking Carabiner
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Innovative gate design uses two magnetic arms in the gate and a steel insert in the nose for super-secure, interference-free closure
- Keylock nose prevents snagging
- Square hinge end helps hold belay loop securely in place
- Slightly curved spine maximizes gate opening
- One-hand operable
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Combining maximum security and ease of use like never before, the Black Diamond Magnetron Rocklock uses the power of magnets to reinvent the auto-locking carabiner. Magnetron Technology uses two magnetic arms in the gate and a steel insert in the carabiner's keylock nose to create an ultra-secure, self-clearing and redundant locking mechanism that can easily be used with either hand. Black Diamond's classic RockLock shape is ideal for belaying, making anchors or rappelling, and its keylock nose prevents snagging on slings and ropes.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 36 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Its exactly like this, but (to me) much more reliant and cheaper.
This is fancy, and cool, but it's quite frankly a hassle getting used to.
I ended up swapping this with my friends BD auto-lock.