- 5" high
- 7" wide
- Tall, bullhorn-shaped waistbelt is built with Dual Core Construction for superior comfort. Dual Core Construction uses two slim bands of high-tensile webbing combined with an OpenAir foam insert to provide comfort and breathability. Pre-threaded Forged Speed Adjust waistbelt and leg loop buckles provide superior adjustability.
- Four pressure-molded gear loops; 12 kN-rated haul loop. Adjustable, releasable elastic rear risers.
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Offering maximum adjustability and range of fit, the Black Diamond Momentum DS is a versatile, all-purpose climbing harness perfect for entry-level climbers.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 7 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001V7UU24
- Item model number: P1313549
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 1, 2001
- #147 in Climbing Harnesses
- Average Customer Review:
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
I've purchased the harness several times before, and they are solid, and really good quality. especially have a big promotion for the climbing chalk bag, love both.[[ASIN:B07DG1HB3D Weanas Climbing Chalk Bag with Belt and Zippered Pocket for Climbing, Bouldering, Gymnastics, Weight Lifting]] — Jose Daniel
Black Diamond Momentum Harness by Black Diamond
Kids love it and climb like mad! — David Nilles
I used this safety strap in combination with my climbing harness for putting up my deer stand many times, it worked great and did save my life, now i won't climbing up a tree without it. It also will be a great safety measure when installing ladder, step, doing tree work, or just climbing up into the stand. — Sidney newton
great for climbing and trimming trees... very light and easy to move in — Edge Petroleum
Good harness for the price used it multiple times for fire rescue work and climbing trees — doug c.