- Shell: 92% Nylon, 8% Spandex, Palm: 100% Goat Skin, Lining: 100% Polyester
- Pull On closure
- 100% waterproof Dry insert stays with removable liner
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant, woven nylon shell with 4-way stretch
- Removable liner features 340 g Prim aloft Gold insulation and high-loft fleece lining
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Our go-to glove for technical alpine climbing with a split-finger design for dexterity in extremely cold weather, the Black Diamond Soloist Finger glove combines a Dry waterproof insert with a removable, Prim aloft-insulated liner for versatile protection in wet winter conditions. The waterproof shell can be used alone on warmer days, while Prim aloft Gold Insulation in the liner dries quickly and insulates even when wet. A high-loft fleece lining adds additional comfort and the Kevlar-reinforced goat leather palm stands up to rocky terrain and the rigors of rappelling.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 12.99 x 9.92 x 2.13 inches; 13.4 Ounces
- Item model number : BD801696
- Department : Unisex
- Date First Available : June 30, 2014
- Manufacturer : Black Diamond Equipment LTD
- ASIN : B00LFL9OD2
- Customer Reviews: