MARBLE & TILE FLOOR CLEANER. Great for Ceramic, Porcelain, Granite, Natural Stone, Vinyl and Brick. No-rinse Concentrate. (1-Gallon)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Brand||Black Diamond Stoneworks|
|Item Weight||8.5 Pounds|
|Volume||128 Fluid Ounces|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SAFE, for Marble, Limestone, Travertine, Granite, Slate, Ceramic & Porcelain tile.
- STREAK- FREE CLEAN EVERY TIME! No-rinse Hypoallergenic formula.
- VERY CONCENTRATED use only 2-4 oz. per gallon of water.
- THE ONLY PRODUCT YOU WILL NEED to keep all of your hard surface flooring looking great!
- IS SAFE AROUND CHILDREN AND PETS. Eco-friendly and biodegradable.
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Focus on sustainability
Small changes in product size & weight lead to lower carbon emissions.
We created Compact by Design to identify products that, while they may not always look very different, have a more efficient design. With the removal of excess air and water, products require less packaging and become more efficient to ship. At scale, these small differences in product size and weight lead to significant carbon emission reductions.
Here are a few of the many ways products can qualify:
Safe & Gentle Cleaner for Marble, Limestone, Travertine, Granite, Slate, Ceramic & Porcelain tile. Leaves no soap residue. Lifts dirt and grime to surface for easy removal. No rinsing necessary on most floors. Does not leave streaks, smudges or rainbows on surfaces. Our Marble & Tile Cleaner contains special cleaning agents that lift dirt from the pores of the stone without damaging the surface or diminishing natural color. The 100% biodegradable formula is safe for natural stone and tile surfaces and is gentle enough to be used every day. Only 2-4 oz. of Marble & Tile Cleaner with 1 gallon of water! Will not remove stone or grout sealers. Marble & Tile Cleaner is part of our STONEWORKS line of products. This PREMUIM line of natural stone and TILE cleaners and sealers were designed for you to easily maintain and protect all of the beautiful stone and tile surfaces in your home or business. Our STONEWORKS product line was designed to offer you the perfect combination of unequaled product performance and value. Made in the USA. Designed, tested and used by stone care professionals. 1-Gallon
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Measure the amount of cleaner vs. water correctly, based on the bottle.
2. Put it in a spray bottle.
3. Turn on overhead fan.
4. Spray floor in sections, followed by steam mop, starting at the back of the room and working backwards to the front of the room, so as to NEVER step on the drying floor.
4. Once at the edge of the room, gate off the door so my small children can't get in, leave the room for 10 or so minutes, and let the fan dry the floor.
I can actually see glittery sparkle in my ceramic tile. It doesn't look shiny since it's ceramic and not something like granite or marble, but it looks so clean, almost soft, and shimmery. I love mopping my floors now, I actually almost look forward to it.
Top reviews from other countries
I had previously used a well known environmentally friendly brand that is lemon and ginger scented and does not need to be diluted but as there is a very large surface of floor tiles (hallway, kitchen, conservatory) that I need to clean regularly it was costing a lot of money so thought I'd try this. I am very impressed and the downstairs floor porcelain tiling looks like new and the product is very economical as will last for ages.
Whilst I cannot discern an obvious fragrance, the downstairs now just smells fresh when I clean the floors.