Other Sellers on Amazon
Black Diamond Storm Headlamp
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$5.00 (10%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- One Quad Power LED and one Double Power white LED emit 350 lumens
- Red, green and blue Single Power LEDs for night vision have dimming and strobe settings and activate without cycling through white mode
- Power Tap Technology allows instant transitioning between full and dimmed power
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red, green and blue night-vision, and lock mode
- Waterproof and dustproof: Sealed housing withstands immersion up to 1m for 30 minutes
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Since it foundation in 1989, everything at Black Diamond has revolved around climbing and skiing. What began with an anvil and a hammer in the backyard has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Here, adventurers produce and develop for adventurers. Since the company was founded, our innovative equipment designs have set standards in many areas. Thus Black Diamond creates a promising future for all climbers and skiers worldwide.
Black Diamond Storm
Robust and waterproof headlamp with 8 different lighting options incl. RGB night vision mode/max. 350 lumen
The Storm Headlamp is a very robust headlamp and a good choice for all day and night outdoor activities. The Storm Headlamp is dustproof and waterproof for use up to 1 meter below the surface for 30 minutes.
- Masters every situation: The update of the Black Diamond Storm headlamp is very robust and has all necessary light settings - perfect for every outdoor activity
- Reliable use: The headlight is dust- and waterproof and has an enormously powerful cone of light with long running time - perfect in bad weather and great adventures.
- Technical details: Light range max. 85m / burning time of max. 120h / luminosity max. 350lm / IP67 classified: dust- and waterproof / power supply: AAA batteries / 8 different modes
- Easy to use: ideal lighting day and night for cooking, hiking or reading. Simplified operation thanks to PowerTap technology, memory mode stores desired brightness settings
- delivery: 1 x Storm headlight from Black Diamond / colour: grey / modern, waterproof headlight in flat design with 4 AAA batteries and different light settings
Adventure doesn't wait for dawn
With a brightness of up to 350 lumens and a variety of lighting modes, the Storm is ideal for jogging, climbing and skiing in the dark. Perfect if you want to admire the sunrise from the top of the mountain, start a training run late in the evening or fasten your skis in the nightly loneliness to dare the descent. Some adventures just happen in the dark of the night and cannot wait for daylight.
The Storm is also equipped with a memory mode that stores the brightness setting for the next switch-on. Another feature is PowerTap technology, which allows you to switch between full power and dimmed mode at the touch of a finger. As already said: This headlamp is a real all-rounder. To make your trip as legendary as our Storm Headlamp.
Defy the dark
Real adventures cannot be limited and are determined by the time of day and the amount of natural light. Real adventures are unpredictable and full of spontaneity and impulsiveness. Real adventures awaken the dream of rock, ice and snow and hunger for more.
Therefore, every climber, skier, mountaineer and outdoor camper needs a reliable lighting solution adapted to him in order to defy the darkness and reach his destination. A suitable lamp is a fundamental part of every adventurer's equipment, because who wants to turn around or have to stop just because twilight sets in and you can no longer find a safe step? Or miss out on the fascinating moments when at nightfall the cities in the distance light their lights, the northern lights shine on the horizon or the mountains unfold their mystical power? One thing is for sure: No tour should be without a headlamp, because who knows what the adventure will bring you.
|Light modes||White, Red, Green, Blue||White, Red||White, Red||White, Red||White, Red, Green, Blue|