- Jewelry Buying Guides: Learn about the precious metals, gemstones, diamonds, and other materials found in Amazon’s fine jewelry—plus, find tips on jewelry care, gifting, and more that will help you shop with confidence. View the Jewelry Buying Guides.
|Price:||$96.28 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- 90 Day Warranty. Jewelry Gift Box Included
- 14K White Gold
- Black diamonds have been heat treated to improve their appearance or durability.
- The total carat weight of the 2 stones is 0.50 CT
CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPPED FOR
Special Offers and Product Promotions
1/2 CT, 1 CT or 2 CT Black Diamond Stud Earrings 14k Gold. The Black Diamonds are Heat Treated. This product comes with a 90 day seller warranty.
- Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 2.3 x 1.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004D7X54Y
- Item model number: FD9S0.50BLRW
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 1, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Vir Jewels|
|Material||White Gold, Black Diamond, Diamond|
|Back finding||Post with friction back|
|Stone Weight||0.46 carats|
Top Customer Reviews
As I opened the box, I immediately noticed both diamonds were damaged. One was chipped along the side cut and the other had a significant scratch along the surface. Upon notifying this seller, FineDiamonds9, that these were a gift for Christmas they told me I can ship the product at my own cost and will issue me a refund. I clearly stated I wasn't looking for a refund, but rather just an undamaged pair as I had ordered originally ordered and paid for. Many Amazon Sellers are amazing in the department of exchanges and refunds, especially if the product is faulty or damaged; FineDiamonds9 is not one of those companies. They stated that "We do not provide a return labels.The extended return policy and return label is only for the products that were fulfilled by Amazon (shipped from Amazon warehouse).We won't be able to reimburse the shipping cost." Doesnt exactly sound like they want to make the situation right or promote future purchases. This has been a horrible customer service experience from the product to the service and wouldn't recommend either to anyone.
it's not the best quality diamond but you get what you paid for.
My black diamond is 1/2 CT. I will never take it off untill I get a better pair when I save up more money :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have purchased diamond stud earrings in diverse colors at a similar price point from various TV merchants. This is the worst. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Priamsdaughter
The quality of the diamonds are Poor but you can't beat the price I guess.Published 1 month ago by Ovidio Alvarez
Earrings are really nice . I am giving them to my husband for Father's Day .Published 1 month ago by VALENTINA
I got these earrings a few years back and I only just lost them yesterday. Everybody I knew said they looked great.Published 1 month ago by Jordan Meagher
They are beautiful but the stone is small, should have gotten bigger!Published 2 months ago by S. McIlhargey