- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan; 1st ed. 2016 edition (June 7, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 113758498X
- ISBN-13: 978-1137584984
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.7 x 8.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,427,384 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Black Queer Ethics, Family, and Philosophical Imagination 1st ed. 2016 Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
About the Author
Thelathia Nikki Young is Assistant Professor of Women’s and Gender Studies and Religion at Bucknell University, USA. She completed her doctoral studies in ethics and society in the Graduate Division of Religion at Emory University, USA. Her research in ethics focuses on race, gender, sexuality, and family.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|