|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$6.80 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Brand new Classic Gangster Black Fedora
- Black Pimp Gangster Blues Brothers Fedora Hat Costume Accessory
- Funny Party Hats TM Brand
- Great accessory for any Adult Classic Gangster costume
- You Can Be The Gangster, The Private Detective, or the Elegant, Well Dressed Gentleman from the '60's as Well
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A fedora is a soft felt hat that is creased lengthwise down the crown and pinched in the front on both sides. It is sometimes associated with prohibition-era gangsters and the detectives who sought to bring them to justice. In Hollywood movies of the 1940's, characters often wore a fedora, particularly when playing private detectives, gangsters, or other "tough guy" roles. One example is Humphrey Bogart's character in Casablanca. More recently the Blues Brothers wore fedoras as well.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00TYZ8COS
- Item model number: p-am306
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 24, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Will not recommend.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect for the Centerpiece decoration that I ordered it for. But very uncomfortable as a hat.Published 3 days ago by Vicki L Desler
Purchased for Michael Jackson costume. PERFECT look. A little tight over a wig but still worked fine.Published 9 days ago by Brittany
Just what I had hoped for / expected. Note this is a costume hat, so a plastic shell
with felting, but it look great. Read more
Couldn't believe how great this hat was for my Hubby's gangsta costume!Published 23 days ago by Korine