Black Female Dress Form Size 2-4 Small 33" 24" 34" (French Series)
|Price:||$65.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Black Form on Black Stand.
- Size 2-4 Small
- Pinnable sideways only
- Has a Hole to the side (as well as the center) this allows you to insert the steel pole to the side thereby allowing you to display Slacks.
- Torso is made of fiber glass and is covered with foam material. Great for displaying shirts, and dresses. This dress form can also be used for basic sewing.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I should preface this review by saying I am an experienced seamstress, and I own several high-end dress forms. I knew when purchasing this product, that it was NOT a luxury sewing item. My intent was to use it temporarily to display a custom wedding dress in a shop front. That being said, I still expected a small amount of quality.
1. The moment I opened the box, this strong industrial smell became apparent. It was so strong, it gave me a headache. My cats, who normally can't wait to jump inside large empty boxes from my amazon purchases, stayed FAR away from this box because of the noxious smell. I had to assemble the form, place it in a spare bedroom with the door shut and the windows open. Hours later the bedroom and the dress from still smelled terribly. How am I supposed to hang clothing or fabric on this?
2. Assembly was simple, which was good because no instructions were included. The tripod is painted wood, except a third of the wood wasn't covered with paint, and there were several spots where the paint had started to run and drip. Not a deal breaker, since the wedding gown was floor length and no one would be seeing the legs anyway.
3. When I placed the dress form on the pole and placed it in the tripod, she was extremely crooked. I emailed the seller about the crooked tripod and the bad paint job, and instead of offering to send me a new tripod, he demanded I take pictures of the damage and send them off first. Really? That's a first in customer service for me.
4. Still upset about the smell, I decided to quickly try the wedding gown on the dress form to get a feel for how sturdy the assembly was. This gown was made to specifications of: 34" Bust and 26" Waist.Read more ›
The item's measurements are different than what is listed in the product information. The bust was well above 33 inches, and the shape of the upper torso does not resemble any human form, so outfits look a whole lot different on it than on a human. Nothing I make on this dress form will fit me. I give it 2 stars because at least it is sturdy. I found this out because I sawed off half of the upper torso in order to DIY it into a functional form. I recommend just returning it if you have the same problem, but I'm impatient and wasn't willing to wait for shipping and a refund in order to purchase a new form from another company.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This dress form is definitely doing its job for my small business. Assembly was fairly easy...one of the legs I did have to use a rubber hammer on... Read morePublished 12 hours ago by jacklynn
As described and easy to put together. Was missing a screw, but customer service was awesome and I had it in 2 days!Published 6 days ago by Rebagirl
A++++ seller! super fast shipping! The dress form is gorgeous and was exactly what I needed for my business!Published 6 days ago by Rachel Y.
It was easy to assemble and all the parts were included in box.Published 6 days ago by Ted C. Franks
Works great just smells funky. Hope it doesn't transfer to clothing.Published 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
UPDATED FROM ORIGINAL REVIEW: After contacting the company regarding the issues laid out in my original review below, I am updating now to praise the company on their excellent... Read morePublished 7 days ago by Rachael A.
The dress form was easy to assemble and it's light, but sturdy. I read the other reviews about airing it out a bit and that worked just fine as it had a bit of a chemical smell... Read morePublished 7 days ago by Angela
when I received the mannequin the paint was chipped on the top black piece. Not a huge deal. I set it up and did not move it for 2 weeks. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Ashleigh Holmstrom
Great product for a great price and so easy to put together. Goes great with the lighting studio I also purchased. Highly recommend!Published 9 days ago by Amazon Customer