Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on February 12, 2015
❤️it
on May 14, 2011
Ok, this is a lovely bag, really lovely handles that carry well, roomy, has a couple of ways of being worn by using the clip together closers. As good as it looks. However, and I'm not happy about this is the lining of the outside pocket was torn. Not visible to the eye but when you put things in the pocket they tend to disappear. Buying it in Australia, I decided not to send back to USA. Otherwise as described.
on February 12, 2013
This bag uses a button to turn into a small bag but the button gave up in the very first use. I don't recommend this to anyone. Its a real waste of money.
on January 11, 2014
This is way smaller then it appears to be in the picture. My wallet does not even fit in it sideways. I think they dont know what "large" means. I was going to stop carrying a diaper bag and just a "large" purse. Its pretty, just waaay too small.
on August 12, 2009
This bag is really great. The only annoying thing about it is that the inner snaps don't always stay snapped. There is so much room in this bag. It came in really handy when I had to make an unexpected trip, and had to carry a lot of extra stuff that I don't normally carry in my purse. It's a little big for my everyday stuff, but I love it regardless. Gorgeous print, enough pockets inside. I am very happy with my purchase.
on November 26, 2014
This bag is awesome. Skeptical about print at first,but it surpassed my expectations. Coworkers saw this bag and said" I want one one,so we all have it. I ordered another. Yessssss buy this bag!
on October 1, 2010
Exactly what I was looking for. A great tote bag big enough to hold your things but not too big its obnoxious. When you need a different look just snap the too ends together and the bag appears smaller.The reason it did not get 5 stars is that the outside zip was trying to run off and when I tried to fix it,it broke.( I had just taken the new bag out of the wrapping when I noticed the faulty zip.) Other than the zip, I love it.
on May 26, 2014
was bigger than expected to be and a little different from the picture. I am 35 so it wasn't my style but it is cute for teenagers or young adults.
on June 5, 2016
It need a shoulder strap. My wife likes it but, not what she expected.
on November 18, 2015
Great Handbag. Great size and appearance.Lot of space. I get a lot of compliments. Highly recommend this handbag!!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.