Industrial Deals Beauty Textbooks Shop women's shoes nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

Black Girl in Paris
Format: Hardcover|Change

on January 12, 2018
This book has changed me. I found it and started reading it on my own solo black girl pilgrimage to Paris the summer of 2017, I put it down and picked it back up months after my return and finished it with a new respect for the city. For life. For art. For writing. And for love.
One person found this helpful
on July 29, 2013
The author's words were so profound that I actually felt I was there living each scene, this was a page turner for sure and I found myself not being able to put this kindle edition down. I really enjoyed the history of Paris and the outstanding flights of many authors of color and the reason why they completed their work in Paris the city of light. I long to go there one day and this ebook has confirmed that I should do just that.
5 people found this helpful
on March 6, 2016
Awesome coming of age story. If you love travel novels, this is a great one to add to your list!
on July 4, 2015
Very self absorbed narrator, a good read if you're interested in the perspective she offers but probably best for those in their twenties..
on April 26, 2017
I absolutely loved it!! Finished in a day and loved every word. Its almost as if the writer was writing about me in the future, these are my memoirs. Beautiful and interesting storyline. I suggest this to anyone. PLEASE READ THIS BOOK!!!!
on November 6, 2016
Nice beautifully illistrated story.
Wish i would have read it earlier.
Will definately suggest this book to anyone who love story like this.
on December 9, 2016
Great read.
on December 20, 2016
I was told about this book many years. So glad I finally got it! One of many books I will continue to reread over the years to come!
on May 12, 2017
Loved this book great read. It took me on a journey to Paris.
on July 29, 2015
Okay. I probably would recommend it to a particulat audience and I tihnk tha tnarows good literature.