Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $47.00 shipping
Black-Hasbro i-Cat Robotic Music Loving Feline
|Price:||$99.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This kitty got the beat and she'll entertain you for hours with electronic lights, movements and sounds based on the music you play
- Taps into her own cat-alog of melodies, tunes and beats, stroke her head to keep her happy, watch i-Cat purr, meow and change moods
- Works with most portable and non-portable electronic audio devices, she also plays back music through her built-in speaker
- Easily connects to any standard headphone jack with the dual-plug cable(included)
- For ages 8+ years
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
All in all, I'd say it's a nice little music accessory.
(written by 9 year old daughter)
I enjoyed it so much that I thought I'd need to buy a second i-Cat so I could have one at work and one at home. Then, I decided I'd buy an i-Dog and switch them out from time to time to have one at home and one at work.
Unfortunately, all the reviews I read talked about how quiet the i-Cat is. I thought that was perfect, since I wanted to use it at work and didn't need (or even WANT) it to be loud. I didn't find it too quiet at home, though it is a bit odd to control the volume only by the iPod.
The reviews I had read left out a couple key elements about why this toy is horrible for a work environment.
1. You can't change the volume (or turn off) the sounds the i-Cat makes when you turn it on & off.
2. You can't turn down the volume the cat makes when purring or scratching.
3. When you mute the i-Cat it ONLY mutes the music and makes it start purring or making other noises.
4. You can't listen to the i-Cat without it moving around.
5. When the i-Cat moves around it makes a LOT of noise as it does so (sort of a robot movement sound almost - like gears moving...).
So, the i-Cat didn't even last half a day at work. It will be taken home and I'll buy another (more "normal") speaker for work, since my speakers I was using there have died and are crackling too much now.
Very sad, but I work in a professional environment and can't have weird sounds coming from my office all the time. As I was packing it up, my boss came by to give me something. I explained why the i-Cat was going home and she said, "Oh, is THAT what I was hearing all day?" Her office is on the other side of our department, but she heard it...
ICAT is not easy to turn off, which could be frustrating, for some. There is not a typical shut off button, or switch. All most all commands come from pressing ICAT's nose, in different variations!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I thought this item was very cute for what it was and it operated as described. Grandson loved it.Published on April 11, 2011 by Grandma
Yes, unlike I dog this is still working but doesn't do much, sound is too soft to hear as speaker but does purr so we know its working!Published on August 9, 2009 by Nora E. Schwartzmartin
So CUTE!! It works great. The speakers are a bit low, but it still works for work and for my younger siblings.Published on February 17, 2009 by J. Celmer
The product is pretty cool, its hard to open the back to replace batteries though. I thought that the batteries ran out very quickly, esp. Read morePublished on January 18, 2008 by the og one
My daughter loved this toy and I was happy to see her have so much fun with it. It even hisses at you which I thought was very funny and inventive.Published on December 28, 2007 by Alicia G. Philley