Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Camila Cabello All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite The Evil Within 2 Shop now

on April 16, 2017
Meadow is a white woman raised in the Sioux village. She is to marry the war chief Black Horse. Meadow proves to be a strong, smart, and loving woman who does everything she can to rescue Black Horse and show how much she loves him. I really enjoyed the characters and storyline. Blake always writes with feeling and insight that makes the story wonderful.
on April 19, 2017
This book is great. From beginning to end. Loved it. Will recommend it to my family, friends and especially to mom. Who introduced me to historical romance.
on March 19, 2017
This book was really good, I really liked the characters. It told the story of what Native Americans went through in their quest for freedom.
on January 24, 2014
I have all her books and I love them. She really writes from the heart. When you read one of her books you feel like you are there experiencing everything, right along with the characters. My favorite book is Black Horse. Maybe because it was the last book I read, but the story is beautiful. The relationship between Meadow and Black Horse is a captivating one. I look forward to this author's next book, because she never disappoints. http://www.amazon.com/Black-Horse-Veronica-Blake/dp/1477806377/ref=la_B0034OW8PY_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1390577469&sr=1-1
on July 11, 2014
I love Native American romances. I absolutely loved this one. This is the first book I have read by Veronica Blake and it won't be the last. This is one of my top favorite NA romances that I have read and I have read many. The story line had a different twist to it as the other NA romances I have read. I thought the book was fantastic. I loved Black Horse and Meadow's story. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK!
on November 14, 2013
I just finished this book, and it saddens me that Black Horse and Meadows future is going to be a mighty adventure of survival of the brave Indian culture. Did this renegade band of our last true Americans escape capture, Did they have to migrate to the cold northern ultimate of Canada to freeze and starve during it's harsh winters? What happen to their descendants?
on July 7, 2014
This story brings home the violence and prejudice that existed during the founding of the USA. But it still continues today in many ways. When I was a child there was still a lot of "stick to your own, race and religion". This story is a sad love story, where hard choices must be made for two people to find happiness together. It gives you many things to think about. A good thing I believe.
on December 26, 2013
This is the first time I have read an Indian romance. The only part I did not like was that I was angry half the book. I am only a tiny portion Native American and heavily white blooded. But the tiny portion makes me compassionate enough to hate the white man in this book. My husband is also part Native American and it angered me that the pure simple way the Indians live is considered savage. But the love story and the huge circumstances the lead women had to over come were amazing. I would read another story by Blake.
on May 6, 2013
I find American Indian stories to be so interesting. This book was exciting and the endearing interaction between the main characters was amazing. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who loves a good romantic book.
on March 15, 2014
I really enjoyed reading this story and have a curiosity about native Americans
. this was a very warm hearted story.