Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 22mm Black Italian Rubber Watch Band for Luminox, Breitling, Omega, Swiss Army & More
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on December 4, 2014
The longer strap is really long. I had to cut off about 3/4 of an inch and it is very still, thick and sort of soft touch-like. I bought this for my LG G watch R. I hated the leather band that came with it. This does feel nice but stiffer and thicker than I wanted. It also didn't feel like it was going to work with my G watch R due to the pin placement. The pin is set back a little further than the pictures might suggest. I was able to get it installed onto my watch but I will re-review it if it breaks off of my watch. All in all, I would caution anyone with smaller wrists (I'm 5'8") because you will want to cut some of the excess band off.
review image review image
on January 22, 2013
I've touched actual Italian rubber watch bands and the band I received doesn't feel anything like Italian rubber. As a matter of fact, it feels more like polyurethane or a blend of polyurethane. It's not soft and flexible like rubber, but more stiff. Looks ok but doesn't feel at all like rubber. Not worth the $16 price tag in my opinion.
on March 12, 2011
Why? It's the same nice soft rubber that comes with the Luminox 3000 series ( I have the "Luminox Men's 3001 Original Navy SEAL Dive Watch"). Also, the original Luminox band has a defect, imo: the end of the band easily and frequently slips out of the retainer ring. If you aren't vigilant all day long, your will watch will fall off your wrist when the clasp (next step in sequence) comes undone.

This replacement band does not have that malfunction -- (the band stays put in the retainer ring.)
-- Seems like a small issue, maybe. But, a couple times a day over some months and you're starting to develop a compulsive repetitive disorder, imo. This new band is cheap and a real blessing (and cured my Luminox CRD :-)
on November 15, 2013
love this watchband. As one of the reviews below states, the band holder doesn't slide down causing the actual band to come loose. I prefer this band over the band that came with the original luminox. Also, it has two prongs ,which in my opinion is stronger than just the one.
on January 16, 2013
This band was a replacement for the original synthetic rubber band on the original Luminox Navy Seal watch, where the small slideable sleeve on the band broke after many years of service. Two pins in the buckle clasp make it harder for a magician to remove the watch (The original watch band with the single pin in the buckle clasp was removed from my wrist in a Las Vegas magic show where I was an audience participant). A nice surprise was the pins included with the new band. In addition, a tool to take the pins out was purchased so I could replace the band myself.

Some purchasers of this watch should realize that there is a rubber gasket providing the water resistance. Also the battery needs to be a proper siZe. When replacing the battery, do not let a watch repair person fit and shim a lesser battery into the watch.

I have had this Luminox watch more than 10 years. The gas lights in the face of the watch still glow in dark settings.
on July 27, 2015
Solid band. This double prong band is made from a (rubber?) material that is tougher and stiffer than the single prong (rubber?) bands. The only reason it does not get 5 stars is that is is a bit tougher to put on and take off because of the stiffness of the band.
I guess it remains to be seem how long it will last. The single prong ones typically last me about a year, so, anything past that would be a winner.
Perhaps Amazon will send me a reminder in a year - hah - good luck with that!
on May 12, 2016
This is a nice band. I have a large wrist and have trouble finding bands that fit. I use the next to last set of holes on this band and it fits great.
I did have a hard time getting this to fit in my Moto 360. I figured out I had to use my original pins and not the ones that come with the strap. The ones that come with the strap are thicker and do not fit in the Moto 360.
on April 3, 2013
This is a good quality band. I had it installed on a Swiss Army Dive Master 500 for a short time, before I discovered the Rubbertech 22 mm molded rubber link band with a stainless steel clasp and put that one on my watch. This band is a tough band and looks like it would last a long time. I have it as a spare band now.
on February 11, 2014
Turns out I needed a slightly wider band. Ordered this one because it said it would fit ALL Luminox watches. Seemed to fit OK, but it was too narrow so it snapped off quickly. Not bad quality, just false advertising in the listing.
on January 23, 2014
This band fits my watch but the material is very stiff. I was hoping that it will be more flexible over time but, it does not. It's not bad for the price though.

See 1 answered question