Black Label Krill Oil(tm)
- Black Label Krill Oil(tm) is made from 100% PURE Euphausia superba Antarctic Krill. Helps lower triglycerides and contributes to a healthy heart and skin.
- Contains 2.5mg of Astaxanthin - a potent antioxidant which delivers additional health benefits such as UV-radiation protection, increased stamina, and improved eye and heart health.
- Delivers beneficial Omega-3 fatty acids to every cell in your body because they are in the form of phospholipids (the same form as the lining of your cells.) Also free from toxins that can be a problem with fish oil, such as mercury and PCBs. These capsules are NOT an extract or made from concentrate. Strongest dose available (ORAC of 42,000 per bottle.)
- All of Rag Tag Health's products are MADE IN THE USA and are sent out for 3rd party lab testing before they are sold. We have been in business since 2008 and have stellar ratings from Google Checkout, Shopper Approved and the Better Business Bureau.
- Each bottle is a full 30-day supply. Tested in both men and women to lower tryglycerides and improve heart and skin health. Specially Priced For Amazon Buyers - Get it while it's in stock!
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is the BEST Krill oil out there!! And FAST shipping to boot!!!Published 22 months ago by D. Mixter
Just started taking Black Label krill oil, no aftertaste or burping. So far find the product to be well manufactured and true to their advertising.Published on June 7, 2014 by osibisa bedford
I have been using Black Label Krill Oil for over a year and love it. It does not taste fishy and is very easy to swallow.Published on May 7, 2014 by Pat R. Huth
This suppliment has helped my eyes immensely!! The axathanthin is the highest I was able to locate. Read morePublished on April 22, 2014 by Jerry Bergemeyer