Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _fab _fab _fab  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 238 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 221 reviews
on March 28, 2015
For some reason Amazon is asking me review questions about this satchel I purchased as though it is a pair of shoes. If this somehow gets posted in the wrong place by Amazon...I'll apologize for them now! So, I was on the fence about this bag, but got it because I needed something quickly for a Fla. vacation & you can't beat Prime for quick! I sorta liked it when it arrived. It's alittle "loud", but the more I used it & the more compliments I received, the more it grew on me. I only used it for 2 wks. while on vacation, & plan on bringing it out this summer as my everyday bag, so right now I cannot speak to its sturdiness. Reviewing today...I'd have given 5 stars if the zipper closure had completely closed the top of the bag. As it is, it leaves about 3 inches at both corners open. I realize this is to allow you to convert the bag by cinching the sides, but a much better construction would have allowed the bag to fully zip at the top...period. So, I'm generously just dropping 1 star, since I'm otherwise completely happy with this bag.
on March 9, 2009
I got this bag with the giraffe print originally and absolutely love it. I wear it all the time, and I wanted one in zebra to change things up a bit. The zebra bag is nice, however there are several things I prefer on the giraffe bag than the zebra bag. The handles on the zebra bag aren't the quality of the giraffe bag and the inside of the bag isn't as nice. The giraffe bag can snap AND zip closed while the zebra bag only zips closed. I do like the zipper on the zebra bag more...but that's about it. Also the placement of the zipper on the back of the zebra bag is kind of strange. It's also a bit too big for me. OTHER THAN THAT, it's a cute bag and I like it...but if I were choosing between the two, I'd get the giraffe bag.
on February 9, 2016
I can't say it enough. I love love LOVE this handbag. This is the second one I have ordered and couldn't be any happier. First time i got the pink and zebra this time I just went with black and zebra. It looks exactly as described. Fits wonderfully and is all around made so well. I am def going to be a returning customer each time I need a new purse. I def rate 5!!! I included some photos for those of you who would like to see what it looks like on the outside. And an idea of space on the inside.
review image review image review image
on May 5, 2016
Bag is as expected for the price, nothing to rave over as many others indicated. Product arrived as seller promised. Opened the bag when it arrived and one snap closure immediately tore when opening the bag. Looks cheap and the quality is obviously lacking. Again, just don't expect too much for 11 dollars. I have recently purchased other bags and can honestly say spend 10 or 15 Dollars more and get a far superior product that you will be much more satisfied with. I will probably give this to someone. I have no problem with the seller . It was totally the product. Would not recommend to anyone
on February 27, 2010
I bought this bag because I'm on a zebra-print kick. When I received it, it came with a zipper closure and also two snaps on each side to create the "versatile look". Unfortunately, when I tried to close all of the snaps, one didn't close! I tried everything I could, and the snaps just wouldn't go together.

Another bad thing is that the zipper is only sewn to the middle of the top of the purse, so it avoids the snaps. What is bad about this design is when the zipper is open, it gets in the way of EVERYTHING. And if you don't snap the purse, it has to be upright at all times or else everything spills out of the sides when the zipper is closed!
It's also a little too big for me to use as a purse. I didn't expect it to be THAT big. Just a little on the larger side, but wow! Now I am using it as a new diaper bag fr my four month old daughter. Oh well...

The overall design is nice.
on September 2, 2014
Really nice bag - it is actually larger than it appears in the picture (a good thing for me), other than that it looks just like the picture. The stitching is good, and the zippers look sturdy and don't stick. It has 2 inner zip compartments, and 2 inner pouches plus 1 outside zipper compartment. Very roomy bag overall, and gets major points on the 'cuteness' scale! It's going to look great with my otk zebra print boots and black leather fall jacket. I own a giraffe print bag from the same company, love that too - highly recommend both the bags and the seller!
on September 20, 2011
I love this purse! I was a little worried because the price it so low, BUT ITS GREAT!!! You could not buy a more cute purse for this price! It would be great as a present for any purse using girl who likes zebra print! The quality is not as wonderful as a super expensive bag, but it's not crap either! WORTH IT, WORTH IT, WORTH IT! :) I hope this helps!
on December 3, 2014
I bought this purse for a teenager in a family my dept adopted for the holidays. It arrived without any zipper tags. The zippers are there but it's really hard to open and close. One zipper even is stuck in the middle of the track and only opens half way. How disappointing. I hope they send a replacement in time to get the gift to this girl so she can have a good Christmas.
review image review image review image review image
on December 27, 2010
I received this purse in new condition, as described the seller. It seems to be well constructed & sturdy. The only downfall is that the outer material seems to be cheap; it's rough to the touch, almost like a piece of fine-grain sandpaper.

I really like how the purse is large enough to carry the necessities plus a few extras, but doesn't look like a weekend overnight bag. The pockets are also nice to help organize so everything is not just buried in the bottom of your purse.

Overall, a good bag for the $20. I had been looking at one just like it in a retail store, and although the material is a little different, I liked spending 1/2 as much money.
on December 7, 2013
Ladies and Gentlemen, I was sincerely shocked when I opened the box and examined my handbag. It is actually very well made and substantive. Yes, it is not leather and not even close to "faux." Nevertheless, the quality in the workmanship deserves high praise. My husband examined my handbag VERY closely (and he is extremely critical of workmanship) and announced that indeed the handbag is VERY well made. I still cannot believe that this handbag cost $15 and no shipping (PRIME)!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.