Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Black Faux Leather Fashion Boned Corset S
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Size: S - if you have a 26" - 28" waist|Color: Black|Change

on July 26, 2011
for the price. This is a beautiful faux leather fashion 'corset'. It comes with a rigid busk and is laced with a thick black ribbon. As the boning is lightweight and the faux leather a single layer, this is NOT a true corset. What it IS is a beautiful overbust fashion 'corset' that is very soft and comfortable on the inside. This would be wonderful for a non-period shoot or for a night of dancing. The sizes are a bit wonky, though.. I am a US dress size 7 and due to my bust size ordered the XL which was a very comfortable fit.

It's a great quality for the price and I'm quite pleased with my purchase.
on September 25, 2011
though of course it is faux leather which felt flimsier than i expected, it actually looks pretty nice. I've only tried it on so i haven't spent much time in it but i feel for the price its great. if you are thinking of getting one of those pretty Asian print (brocade) print ones DONT! get this one. you'll look just as hot and this one wont rip on you like the brocade fabric one will. so in other words if you cant get a true corset made for you with the heavy canvas and tons of steel boning. this one will do you just fine. the steel boning it has is flexible but unlike the nylon boning in most corsets and special occasion dresses, it wont poke through the fabric and stab you. Also the busks, though they require some patients to get them all fastened, once in place they are not going to bend over backwards like flimsy hooks would. quite pleased. would recommend for anyone on a budget or those NOT seeking historically accurate last-you-forever corsets.
on May 14, 2013
The busk requires some practice to fasten, so be patient! I wear a US 22-24, and ordered the size recommended for me. It was a bit loose, even when laced as tightly as possible. Even taking that into account, this corset is a great value for the price and looks great on.
on November 25, 2011
Thais corset was super cute, the only issue I has was I could have easily gone size smaller with any issue at all. If there's any question in size, go with a size smaller. It will fit tighter then getting the "right size" as well as allow for adjustment. Also, the packaging was poor and it smelled musty but these were easily adjusted with two days of hanging in the basement. The quality of the corset it very good, and the corset itself has metal boning and a ribbon back lace up. Again, get size smaller than you think you need.
on October 29, 2011
The name "Steel Boned Corset" is completely false, it doesn't actually have boning, just reinforced seams. But it's classy and will look good just about anywhere. I'd say that it's worth the price but a little bit misleading in the title. Also, either my experience is completely different than the other reviewer's, or some people are lying about their weight. I'm 5'9" and weigh 120, and based on the reviews that stated this item runs small,I ordered a small instead of an extra small, and that was a poor choice. I should have ordered as I normally would. My corset is a little big for me.
on February 5, 2013
This is a lovely corset, and I understood that it wasn't a tight cinching corset when I purchased it. My problem is that I am a women's small, about a size two. The corset couldn't lace tight enough in the bust or across the stomach, even when fully laced shut.

For women in a larger size, this would probably look fantastic. Unfortunately, it didn't work for me at all. For reference, my measurements in inches are 34-27-36.
on February 25, 2012
This product isn't a full fledged corset, but it is a lot of fun. I am 5'8, size 12 and a 38D. I ordered the large, and I am very pleased with the fit. It is very sexy and great over a pair of jeans with high heels. The material is soft, and you may need to cut the ribbons. I actually went to the fabric store, and switched out the ribbon to match my favorite red accessories. If you are a little on the shy side - it works well under an oversized oxford or button-up. Great buy - would definitely recommend it.
on March 19, 2013
If I could give it zero stars I would. I am not dissappointed with the material or product itself especially considering the price. What is below expectations is that the corset I recieved was completely different than the one pictured here with the nice rounded top. Mine was this awfully strange looking straight edged top that came up way to high on the chest to even allow any showing of cleavage (and as a D cup there is plenty to show) but the corset which is not pictured here was quite unflattering. I found another reviewer with the same issue and have read many others stating they could not return it but I am still going to try!
on January 30, 2013
This corset is a great value for $25. It fits like a glove. You at first think that you aren't going to be able to get it on, but once it's on it looks amazing! Definitely beautiful for a cheap corset. Nips in the problem areas a bit, but nothing too crazy. I didn't give it 5 stars because it can be a bit tricky to get off if all the front hooks don't release at the same time. I'm sure I will get used to it though. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a little sexy corset but doesn't want to pay big bucks for it. Make sure you go by their funky size chart! I ordered a 2x and my measurements are: 36 underbust, 34 waist, 43 natural hips, and 47 hips... D cup. It fits perfectly! Hope this helps!
on March 30, 2014
Very good looking in person. It's somewhat smaller than expected in the chest area, and larger in the waist. It's actually somewhat cylindrical. Not great for the curvy woman, but still looks damn good. Gets a bit sweaty, but it's got an open back. The front has some clips to hold it together, so that's mildly awkward to put on and has the effect of flattening out the front somewhat. Again, not great if you're busty.