|Sale:||$8.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$6.00 (40%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Genuine Lambskin Leather Bi-fold
- Six Credit Card slots; Four window insert for pictures
- Double Stitched Driver's License window
- Two separated bill compartments, one zippered
- Special Feature: Handy 3" x 3" snap-close inner coin compartment for change or whatever.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A Classic Mens Wallet
* Finest Quality, soft and elegant, Genuine Lambskin Leather; * Sturdy construction, but Compact and Lightweight (about 4 ounces); * Bi-fold; 6 Credit Card slots; 4-window insert for pictures, etc; * Double Stitched Driver's License window; 2 separated bill compartments, one zippered; * Measures 4 1/4 x 3 1/2 x 3/4" empty. * Color: Black. * Special Feature: Handy 3" x 3" snap-close inner coin compartment for change or whatever...
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 3.6 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00337JXSM
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 7, 2010
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
(a) The single coin pocket is large enough to hold two or three dollars worth of coins, and actually holds the coins more securely due to its flap closure with a snap fastener.
(b) There are enough slots (3 in front section + 3 in back section) for my most-frequently used cards, plus a separate drivers licence location. I pared down the cards I use less frequently to populate the clear plastic card holders, displacing a few of the cards that I used to carry (mostly store customer loyalty cards). This resulted in a leaner, slimmer wallet, which is actually a good thing.
(c) I haven't had the wallet long enough to assess the durability of the lamb skin leather, but it's definitely thinner than my old leather wallet. It also seems to be softer and stretchier than traditional leather, which allowed me to slide full-sized cards into the six slots without stressing or ripping the openings.
Not many: Fewer card slots and thinner material are the only ones that immediately come to mind. Considering the price, these minor drawbacks are not unexpected.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased this at the end of 2010, it lasted me through most of 2015. I used my wallet daily during this time. The coin pouch is a nice feature. Read morePublished 4 months ago by PauliticalPete
Serves my needs well; coin purse, multiple slots/inserts for credit cards.Published 4 months ago by DMS
Cheaply made, credit cards barely fit. Putting it in a garage sale! Would like to return it but don't know how to do itPublished 8 months ago by Lorna Hoffs
A wallet with both a secure coin compartment and a secure zippered inside pocket. Amazon is the only place to get one! Read morePublished 9 months ago by X.