Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Black Metal Strip Digital Lava Style Iron Sport Mens Red LED Faceless Wrist Watch
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on June 7, 2013
It arrived 3 days earlier than the estimated shipping time.....the item came in a round cylindrical aluminium kind of box which looked attractive...the watch was not that shiny as it appears in the screenshot...but it still looked attractive.....the quality of the watch was also good unlike the comments ive read from other sellers pages...its working perfectly..the only thing u need to know is about how to open the clip of the watch strap...at first its a bit tight...u might even think its a fake clip...but its not...watch this video if u need help on opening the clip(i didnt make the video)...
[...]

The watch was in every way a good deal...its a great conversation starter .... im giving a 5/5 rating :)
on March 9, 2014
I bought 4 or 5 of these in different colors, thinking I could wear it to work without worrying about beating it up. It didn't last a half a day. I work outside in Southern California, and even though it has been a cold winter everywhere in the country, SoCal has been averaging about 80 degrees for most of February. As soon as I started sweating, the sweat entered the watch casing through what I later realized was the back plate without a seal that had an opening I could squeeze through, and that was all she wrote. Being that they were sent from China and the amount I spent on five of them, I swallowed the loss and moved on. Besides their record setting awful quality, the picture makes these things look far more interesting then they do in real life. I would strongly urge you to reconsider purchasing this product, as it's quality is worse than sub par, but the vendor that I bought this from was very good.
on June 13, 2014
especially for the price....worth every cent. Even thinking about getting another 1 or 2 in different colors. As is with most 'imported' items, the instructions are pretty useless.....be prepared to do a lot of button pushing the first 20 or 30 minutes....or just give it to your 6 year old child to set the time. I do hope though, you may find this suggestion useful: YouTube has tutorials for removing links if band is too large....extremely easy on this band.
on April 30, 2015
The fact that the watch designing is cool and amazing, but it doesn't last long
Also it isn't water resistible (trust me, I learned that the hard way)
It's kinda of hard at first to know how to set the time and use, but it's pretty easy to learn
Also I don't really like the fact that it can't be adjustable depending on your wrist size
So I wouldn't really much suggest this to someone
Maybe a child, but if you're looking for really cool watches with amazing features
I would suggest you to keep on searching because you will end up regretting buying this
on May 18, 2014
I must say that I really like this watch. It has a sleek design and is very often noticed by others as looking awesome. There are minor issues as there are with most things. one of the few bad things i noticed with this is the clasp. It is some what of a pain and fell off often at first as I tightened it to fit my wrist better, which is very simple to do by the way. The display lights up to show time, day, month, and seconds and holds display on for about 3 seconds. It is somewhat hard to read in the light but can be moved into slight shade to be read much easier. Shipping did take a while but all in all it was a good purchase ad i recommend it to anyone looking for a cool cheap watch.
on January 11, 2014
I bought this item as a gift. For my husband who loves watches. It is a nice weight, the led is nice and bright, very happy with my purchase.
on May 12, 2014
Looks like a bracelet at first but actually a red LED watch. Easy to set and use...band has easy to remove links to size. The metallic finish is attractive. Worth the price.
on May 18, 2014
Got this watch to give to someone as a gift. They actually love wearing it. Its a perfect fit for a person with big hands.
on August 13, 2014
I've bought several of these watches and given them out as gifts. Prices are nominally $7.50 each from a variety of suppliers, all (so far with me) with free shipping and ship from Hong Kong. If you don't mind waiting, these make great wow gifts.

Why 4 stars?, these watches are cheaply made. I don't expect them to last too long, but they are excellent for my intended purpose. BTW: I've had two drop to the floor and they popped apart (I dropped one and so did my son in law). Reassembly was simple enough.
on January 8, 2014
Really neat watch especially for the price. I was a bit skeptical about getting something so cheap, but when it came in I was pleasantly surprised, while its not a Rolex , there was no flaws in the watch and has been working fine to date.

Cons:
My only issues with this product is that the shipping took about a month, it was to be expected since I was ordering just before the holidays, but I was made fully aware of how long it could take before purchase.

I would say I have an average male wrist and this was a bit too big for me. I have tried to remove links to make it shorter without any success. So I'm not sure if that's possible.

Would recommend as a great conversation starter. People are always interested and asking about it when they realize its a watch, they also tend to think I paid a lot more then I did.