Black Mountain Products Heavy Duty Chin Up Bar and Resistance Bands
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1 heavy duty pull up bar, 5 resistance bands, 2 foam handles, 1 ankle strap, 1 carrying bag, 1 door anchor
- New Black Mountain Products pull up bar offers 12 grip positions, fits doorways up to 32 inch wide
- 1-5 resistance bands can be used at one-time to create a precise level of resistance (4lbs-75lbs)
- RESISTANCE bands included: Yellow (2-4 pounds), blue (4-6 pounds), green (10-12 pounds), black (15-20 pounds), and Red (25-30) pounds
- Strengthens and develops shoulders, arms, back, ABS, upper body and core
- 1 Heavy Duty Pull Up Bar, 5 Resistance Bands, 2 Foam Handles, 1 Ankle Strap, 1 Carrying Bag, 1 Door Anchor
- New Black Mountain Products pull up bar offers 12 grip positions, fits doorways up to 32" wide
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Pull Up Bar
Built for durability and comfort, the B.M.P. pull up bar is the ultimate fitness training tool for strengthening and developing your shoulders, back, arms, chest, abs, and more. This is the perfect workout solution or your home, office, or dorm room. The pull up bar mounts easily to any door frame to become your own personal gym and features 12 grip positions. As a result, you can build multiple muscle groups with a variety of exercises, with the wide-grip positions challenging your upper lats, biceps, and forearm muscles, while the narrow-grip positions put more emphasis on your lower lats. Also you can take it off the door when you want to do push-ups or sit-ups. This versatile pull up bar is one piece of equipment to do pull/chin ups in various grip positions. The pull up bar is designed to fit most doorways 24" to 32" wide. As well as fitting trim up to 3 ½ inches wide. Requires no drilling into walls and makes moving the pull up bar from door to door very simple!
Black Mountain Products (B.M.P.) resistance bands are made from the highest quality rubber to ensure maximum life. This set of resistance bands includes five stackable resistance bands, two handles, door anchor, carrying bag, and exercise manual. This set of exercise bands optimizes the advantage of using any single or multiple (1-5) bands at once to achieve multiple levels of resistance. B.M.P.'s stackable set of exercise bands allow for a much wider range of resistance, (4lbs to 75lbs) then traditional resistance bands sets. Any combination of bands may be used at one time, without the hassles of having multiple handles on each band. This increase in range and ease of use makes this set perfect for anyone from beginners and experts. Stackable bands offer the highest levels of resistance possible.
This combination set of pull-up bar and resistance bands is a compact, comprehensive solution for in-home fitness. The pull-up bar mounts easily to any standard doorframe between 24 and 32 inches wide with a trim up to 3.5 inches, and offers 12 grip positions to help develop your shoulders, back, arms, chest, and abs. Use a wide grip to develop your lats, biceps, and forearm muscles, with narrow grip positions focusing on your lower core.
The resistance bands, meanwhile, provide a surprisingly challenging alternative to free weights and machines. They are made from high quality, natural latex rubber for long-lasting use, with a soft cushioned foam handle for a comfortable nonslip grip during your workout. The bands are sold as a set of five, with the yellow band offering two-to-four pounds of resistance, the green four-to-six pounds, the blue ten-to-12 pounds, the black 15-to-20 pounds, and the red 25-to-30 pounds.
What's in the box?
- Chin-up bar
- Five resistance bands
- Two foam handles
- Ankle strap
- Door anchor
- Carrying bag
Black Mountain products include a limited 60-day manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The door-jam band attachment provides a great way to replicate exercises you find on machines. Tricep extensions, back rows, even shoulder press workouts can be done via the door jam. The bands are well constructed (heavy duty clamps, connectors, padded handles) and appear durable enough to last quite a while.
Obviously the pull up bar provides workouts for chin ups, pull ups, and has several hand positions for different exercises. I was concerned at first with the thought of putting a pull up bar on my door frame. Several weeks in, I'm comfortable putting the bar up and down without damage to my walls or door frame (of course, make sure your door fits the specs).
All in all, I'm impressed and enjoy working out at home as opposed to finding time to make it to the gym.
1. Chinup Bar - This took about 10 minutes to put together. You will want an adjustable wrench or wrench set. I actually have neither, but lucked out with a static wrench that was the right size to hold a bolt in place while i tightened it. The bar itself is very sturdy and because of the construction, will stay on tight without screwing it into the wall (there are included plates and screws if you so desire to screw it in anyway). I live in an apartment complex with older wooden doorframes, and it fits very snugly and holds my weight without any problem (165 pounds). P90X has quite a few chinup exercises on the chest/back day and possibly other days, so you will be happy to have a chinup bar, otherwise you will need to skip those exercises.
2. Resistance Bands - The bands are great for the weight training days. Depending on which exercise you are using, it can be tricky to figure out which band to use the first time, but just go with the one that allows you to do your goal reps to failure. As an example, if I want to do 3 sets of 10 bicep curls, my ideal weight for that is 15 pounds. Yet with the 25-30 pound red band, I can do more. This is because of the positioning of the band when you do a bicep curl. Hard to explain but the point is, just use the heavier band in that situation. Very easy and you will figure it out. You can mix and match the bands to add additional weight as well. The handles are detachable, so you can clip 2 or more bands to it easily to accumulate extra resistance. I am 5'7 (to give you an idea of how much I stretch them from foot to overhead) and have been using these for about 4 days with no problem.
3. I called support about a promo they are running to get an additional band and got one of the owners on the phone immediately. He was friendly and I immediately got my promotional band free. I have no doubt that their customer service is top-notch because of this.
All in all, this did exactly what I wanted it to do and I am still using both parts in my P90X training.