Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Ritter Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on May 1, 2013
well, "I" don't care for it. I get dizzy playing 1st person games like this. I guess I'm too old. My son enjoys the game. We turn off the "live" voices when he's not playing in a party with his friends because some people who play online can't control their language.
My son plays it more than any other game he has... although he only has this 1st person shooter game. We were reluctant to provide this game but chose to after talking to his friends parents who also have the game.
on February 24, 2013
This game is a great futuristic war game. The plot is well thought out and the weaponry you get to use in multiplayer is top notch. I've never been much into the zombies portion of these games but zombies on black ops 2 is really really fun. Overall very well put together game.
on March 8, 2014
A favorite of my son-great quality, fast delivery, and a great price. His only complaint is that there are so many players using "mods" giving them an unfair advantage, and this frustrates him. Still, it's one of his "go-to" games, so I'd recommend it. Just realize that the competition is fierce when you're making this purchase for a younger gamer.
on March 23, 2013
Nuketown is my favorite map. Nice and small with a cool retro feel of the cold war era. My friends and I cant get enough of this map in muliplayer domination.
on March 11, 2013
I had to get this for my 11 years old, and he loves it playing with his friends and classmates from school. Shipping was fast, item was brand new as described, seller recommended! Even I had to try this just to see what kids play these days, and I found myself too old with poor hand and eye coordination. I'm just leaving the stuff to the pros. :)
on March 18, 2013
my husband loves this game. he can play online or by himself. price was way lower than any other place
on January 2, 2013
This game is such a blast ecspecially the zombie story line in transit. It can give days of fun. It just that good of a game
on August 5, 2013
I bought this for my brother he spends all day on it. Best investment to keep him out of my way and the house quiet he hasn't bothered me scince he got it in the mail, it was here faster than we expected.
on May 29, 2013
The COD series has been evolving rapidly over the years with the massive following of online game play and thankfully the career game mode has not lost anything in the process. BO2 delivers a great futuristic game play with killer online gaming as well!
on December 29, 2012
Got this for my best friend, and he absolutely loves it, has been playing it non-stop since x-mas. Thank you!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.