- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: HMH Books for Young Readers; 1 edition (January 2, 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0152085661
- ISBN-13: 978-0152085667
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 0.7 x 7.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 100 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,745 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Black Pioneers of Science and Invention Paperback – January 2, 1992
"Ali: A Life" by Jonathan Eig
Ali: A Life is a story about race, about a brutal sport, and about a fascinating man who shook up the world. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book and simular books should be rquireed reading in all elementary, college, and universities as part of the curriculum. So, the nation can have knowledge of how African Americans inventions in all areas (science, engineering, medicine...) contributed and enabled the wealth and prosperity of the the United States.