|Item Weight||8.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||20.3 x 30.2 x 0.6 inches|
|Item model number||23040|
|Size||20 x 30|
|Manufacturer Part Number||23040|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.50 shipping
+ $7.95 shipping
+ $14.25 shipping
Black Plastic Poster Frame W/masonite Backing - 20x30
|Price:||$31.27 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This is a terrific poster frame for volume users. Attractive black ABS " plastic moulding with ultra-clear glare resistant plexi lens. Wall mounts included for easy hanging. Made expressly for SendAFrame.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Black Plastic Poster Frame W/masonite Backing - 20x30
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||$11.51||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||THE BT GROUP||SIBE AUTOMATION||Amazon.com||SnapFrames Direct|
|Size||20 x 30||20 x 30||20 x 30||20x30|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
1. First of all, for some reason it's very difficult to find 20x30 frames, which is really ridiculous because it's becoming such a common size for prints--at the main photo sites, 20x30 is the largest print you can order, and it's only about $20 for a photo-quality print.
2. SUPERB BACKING QUALITY. The backing is a material that is firm--which is important so the print lays flat against your wall--many cheap frames will warp and believe me, it really stands out as cheap if that happens and even makes the picture harder to see with light glare in your room.
3. SUPERB "GLASS". The plexiglass is clear as regular glass, and arrived in flawless condition. It has a protective film that you peel off so it's not only scratch-free, but sparkling clean.
4. SUPERB framing. The four sides--the "frame" fit together nicely and slide firmly into place. If you've bought inexpensive frames, you'll be familiar with the setup--you basically just pull off the four sides and they sort of clamp back on. Obviously it's not as ideal custom framing that are screwed, fitted, glued into place seamlessly--but then, that's one of the reasons why you save $80-$90 or more on the frame. These are the best fitting I've seen.
5. AWESOME SHIPPING. I've ordered from MCS twice. The first time I just bought one frame, because I wanted to make sure they were good (I've seen so many bad ones!). It came in this custom-made cardboard box with ample padding around it. Not a scratch on it. So then I ordered 5 more (I'm a publisher and wanted to frame posters of our magazine covers without spending $1,000, which was our other estimate). The 5 came in a different, but also custom-made box, and again all were in flawless shape.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This frame isn't the best but it is decent. I bought it to frame a puzzle and it looks fine, but if you look at it closely it is just a cheap plastic.Published on April 7, 2013 by CMB