Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 86 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 189 reviews
on March 24, 2016
I'm just grateful for the quality I received this product! How Astonishing the graphics and gameplay a hidden gem is on the PlayStation 2!!! I was blown away how much thia game still holds up! I didn't expect this game to harbor such a gritty punch!! This was next gens blueprint to success!!! Absolutely amazing!!!!!!
on October 19, 2016
I bought this for my boyfriend and he forgot how old this game is. It was fun to play back in the day but now it takes getting use to. We are spoiled with up to date tech. This was probably precursor for Call of Duty. It taught me how to play war games. Skill builder.
on May 29, 2011
I am trailing far behind on FPS games. I have only played, MOH 1 & 2 PS2, MOH Heroes 2 Wii, XIII PS2, COD Big Red One, PS2, & Red Steel Wii. I enjoyed all of them. Black is probably tied for 1st so far with COD BRO. The AI was pretty good in Black. They never stand still and they wear a lot of body armor. The sound effects, graphics, and scenery were outstanding. There was enough of a story line to make it interesting. Many say it is a short game. I thought the levels were tough and pretty long myself. The last level was HARD for me. I must have died 30 times. I really hope they make Black 2 for PS3 & Xbox 360. The next shooters I have on deck are Gears Of War, Halo 3, and COD 2 for Xbox 360. I'm glad I can review games and get the classics for a good price on Amazon!
on December 22, 2016
I know this a great game but I can't play it due to the fact my PS3 crapped out and the used one I picked up can't play ps2 games :( I'll get another one eventually, till then I think my wife will be satisfied with call of duty LOL
on April 23, 2012
from the packaging and the menu design, this game seems like it's made for folks with a major gun fetish. once you start playing, though, it's a pretty typical FPS. cool levels, cool graphics, etc. i occasionally get lost in the middle of a mission, though, because they don't always make it obvious where you're supposed to go. there's no compass or map with landmarks - they sometimes tell you verbally what direction to go, but if there's music or an explosion at the same time, you are left with no idea where to go. i wandered around a level for about 15 minutes last night trying to find the next group of enemies. pretty good game - worth playing. nothing special though.
on February 26, 2015
One of the best ps2 games ever and now I own it again!! Thank you! Fast shipping and awesome condition!
on November 27, 2012
The game disc came in perfect condition. It's almost as if it was never even played. It delivered earlier than the expected dates, and came with everything the game would normally come with. Excellent service.

I've put in 3 hours already and no faults have occurred. There's been no lagging, skipping, or glitching of the game.

I'd definitely buy from this seller again in the future if i find other games i want that they're selling.
on March 22, 2013
I bought this used and really enjoyed the game. I LOVE the fact that I could play for a few moments and pause the game without hurting my chances.

I am not sure who I bought it from gave me a high quality copy but I played the game nonetheless and it worked fine.

Go Black. Who can recommend something for me to follow up with
on December 28, 2011
This game is fun.Much fun, as the title of this review claims.I am not an avid fan of first person shooters because they can get repetitive and are all usually the same. This one, however, forces the gamer to adapt to many situations.At one point a sub machine gun is the best solution and at other times, the sniper rifle is one's only choice.As I've said, I'm not a shooter type of person, but this game has encouraged me to play shooters more frequently.
on August 17, 2017
great game fast shipping!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.