Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 4, 2016
Yes, these are expensive for what you get. But they work well, and it's the only product I trust to attach to my camera.

I use the wrist strap with a Canon 5D Mk IV. It's completely solid and supports all the weight of the camera, even with heavier lenses. I love being able to swap this smaller strap out with my larger shoulder strap. It's a great setup.
on January 27, 2015
Excellent wrist strap that I am using for my Polaris Monocular (which did not come with any form of strap or even a loop for a strap because they assume you will attach it to a tripod or at least a monopod). The Polaris has the proper sized hole to screw the Black Rapid Wrist Strap into (they are uniform for cameras, binoculars and monoculars so far). I can now securely hold my monocular and look out to the ocean without fear of it being dashed upon the rocks. I can sight ships coming in and waves in the distance, and with a true captain's stance, announce, "Land Ho!"

Someone complained about the Black Rapid name being on the strap in bold letters. I have no problem with this. I like the name, "Black Rapid." It's a good name that signifies something exciting is happening, even if it's only a false alarm. It's like "Patagonia." Few will go there, but many will dream of it. No problem with the branding of the name on the strap. AAAArrrrrrrhhhh.
on November 27, 2014
I use this with my Sony RX1. Yes, I have a Sony RX1. Calm down. It's perfect. I take the camera out, put this around my wrist, and start shooting. It's much better than having something dangling around my neck.
on September 6, 2015
Exactly what I was looking for. This strap is lightweight, strong, and comfortable. I was a bit unsure if the adjustment system would suit me as well as another strap I have. This one adjusts to a fixed loop size and does not auto tighten like my other one. You have to adjust it manually if you want to close or open it more. However, it looks like it will actually work quite well and even be less likely to slip off the wrist. I purchased this item because it attaches to the camera base tripod mount and it is quick release from that mount. This way I can easily switch to a quick release neck strap if I want. Unlike other straps that attach to the camera side mounts, this one is not under your hand when you grip the camera, a nice plus.
on July 7, 2015
Very cool and unique product. A bit expensive for what it is, but there aren't a ton of wrist straps that attach to the tripod mount. I found that attachment point is much nicer than using the standard camera strap point because it keeps it out of the way of your shutter button and selector wheel. The materials are all very high quality and it even came with the plastic carabiner cover which was a nice surprise. I'll definitely be considering Black Rapid for future purchases.
on April 17, 2014
This is perfect for what I wanted. I can now just carry my camera on my wrist, vice having the strap around my neck all the time or hand-carrying my camera. The strap is strong and the connector holds very well to the tripod screw hole. The only thing I is that it is a bit small around the wrist even when fully extended. I wish it was an inch longer, then it would fit my wrist perfect with a little free space.
on August 16, 2016
I love black rapid products. I have switched to the Fuji mirrorless system and these are perfect for my uses-- mostly portraits and street photography. Quality is outstaning as usual. I could not recommend them more. One caveat is that i carry a camera bag and put my camera in it until i am going to shoot. I do not like a camera hanging around my neck when i am walking. So the camera is usually in my hand so my right hand is occupied when i am using the camera.
on July 27, 2016
Nothing super exciting but works well. I prefer it to a shoulder strap as I usually end up carrying my camera in my hand anyway. Seems strong though I haven't tested it in any way. Feels very secure.

I think the length is perfect as well.
on January 7, 2014
This wrist strap is sturdy, durable, and so much easier deal with than a neck strap! Since I always used to wind up slipping my head out of my neck strap and wrapping it around my hand prior to taking the majority of photos I took, it was a brilliant idea on my part to try a wrist strap instead. This fits the bill perfectly for me! I would highly recommend to anyone who constantly has to disengage from their neck strap in order to maneuver their camera into more suitable positions to get those perfect shots.
on March 5, 2014
Keeps camera on a short tether, doesn't swing against my body like a harness, and I don't wind up taking the neck strap of for comfort. The rubber bushing makes for a secure fit.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.