Black Rifle Series 25 Meter Zero Target
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 25 Meter Zeroing Target to give you a battlefield zero for your M4, AR or any varient
- 25 Tear off targets from bound pad... Printed on 8 1/2" x 11" 25lbs. paper. BRIGHT WHITE
- Simple instructions printed on target. Target Image has been "SCALED DOWN" to specs on 8 1/2" x 11"
- For the M193 (55grn.) Ball Ammo or M855 (62 grn.) Ball Ammo. See Product Description down below.
- Original #1 Seller on Amazon for the Dual Ball Ammo Military 25M Zeroing Target everyone else is just a copy or FAKE. Buyer Beware of Fake Dual Ball Ammo Targets.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Original #1 Seller on Amazon for the Dual Ball Ammo Target. The M16A2 / Black Rifle 25 Meter Zero Target. The target is design to sight in for TWO Military Ball Cartridges. The instructions are printed so anyone can sight in and give there Black Rifle a battlefield zero using the M193 (55grn.) Ball Ammo or M855 (62 grn.) Ball Ammo. The original image has been "Scaled Down" to approiate proportions. There are 25 Targets to a pad, Printed on 8 1/2" x 11" 25lbs. paper. NOT COPY PAPER. Officially sized to appropriate standards. If you been using so called 16A2 Zeroing Target "with different windage scale numbers". They are fakes for DUAL BALL AMMUNITION!!! *** NEW *** If shipped PRIORITY MAIL, targets will be shipped enclosed in water resistant packaging.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
But this is just the way I remember zero targets. Don't be bothered by the small size, they're supposed to be like that. The zero instructions written on the target is for an A2, but I used this to zero an A1. Each small box is a "click" up/down or left/right. Sadly, it took me 7 groups of 3 to walk my sights onto zero, but I had a good time doing it!
For non-Veterans what you do is: shoot a tight 3 round group - then mark the holes (make a triangle) with a pen. Go back, adjust your sights and shoot again. Keep marking your groups and you gradually "walk your sights" onto center mass inside the circle.
I'd have to say, these targets can be used for any AR platform using iron sights. Plus, you can probably use these to help tighten up your sights with other adjustible rifle sights.
They do have all the stuff that is on the mil spec targets though.
Wont order these ever again.
These targets are/were great! All the instruction you need in adjusting your battle sight zero on your rifle is presented on the target. It is very easy to use and a novice rifleman can sight in his rifle in just a few minutes. Great graphic, excellent grid line instruction and adjustment visualization. A MUST HAVE!