- File Size: 1813 KB
- Print Length: 338 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Rochelle Paige (March 30, 2015)
- Publication Date: March 30, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00UAZ3JVC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #461,740 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Black River Pack Series Box Set Kindle Edition
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. Crying Wolf. Hunter is the alpha of the Black River pack and owner of the town's bar. His brother hires a human newcomer, Grace, for a waitress opening on a trial basis, sensing trouble follows her. But when Hunter arrives he smells two things on her- fear and 'mate'. Hunter knows he will have to proceed with caution to win her trust and ultimately her heart. Then a pack member forsees danger coming for Grace and Hunter will have to advance his timetable to keep her safe, ready or not.
2. Shoot for the Moon. Spencer has waited for the mate that his grandmother foresaw who walks in dreams . He curtailed his casual hookups and focused on his job as the pack enforcer and beta. Then Eliza moved to town. He resisted his attraction to her until, finally giving in, he tells her it's only until he finds his mate. A year later events unfold that reveal Eliza is a dreamwalker who has concealed her abilities out of well placed fear of rejection. And Spencer has spent the last year breaking her heart.
3. Thrown to the Wolves. From his grandmother's foreseeing, Parker knows his mate will have been cast out by her family. When he learns Eliza has seen her in a dream and that she is injured and headed their way, he calls on the bear clan's alpha for help, since Eliza has also seen that his mate is a she-bear and that danger follows her. Annora was raised by an overly restrictive and abusive father.Read more ›
Crying Wolf Book 1
Running from a very cruel abusive relationship, Grace is thrust into the arms of a man that just may be even more dangerous than the one she is running from. Little does she finally have happiness in their lives with their one know just how dangerous Hunter Tate can be for her.
Hunter Tate is an Alpha that has always been a hard A** till the day Grace walks into his bar. That's when he realizes that there is something that can bring him to his knees, his mate.
Shoot For The Moon Book 2
Eliza a Wolf Dream Walker feels on top of the world since she was a big part of helping her Alpha Hunter keep his mate safe because of her dreams, but her recurring nightmares just won't go away. Can Spencer who now knows her special gift, convince her that her dreams are just that and will never come to pass? She also has a dream that will change a deep seated sadness that she has carried for 2 years and will change Parkers life.
Thrown to the Wolves Book 3
Eliza dreams that Parker will soon meet his mate and this has his wolf prancing around like a pup, only thing is she is a bit different from what he thought his mate would be, but he doesn't care. Soon all 3 Tate brothers will have their mates by their side! Only problem is Annora has a bit of baggage in tow, but not all the baggage is bad.
This series had me howling at the moon, even though there isn't one out tonight...LOL Lots of action, sadness, happiness and passion! What a great combination in a story, or stories in this case...I loved being able to read all 3 books at once.
I was very pleased with this book and I am looking forward to the rest of the series. Yes Hunter is a very strong alpha but one that will do what it takes to protect the one he loves. Grace is a strong female character that was smart enough to get out of situation that needed to be done. When these two met it was in the stars for them to find each other. Everyone needs to find their bliss and be happy. It is nice to have someone have your back and love you unconditionally.
This book also keeps you interested from the get go. I like the way it flows. It gives you background enough to have your mind say hey what will happen next. This is a quick read with the way it is written. I love a book that keeps my attention and one that I can lose myself in with my imagination.
Shoot For The Moon
Oh my sometimes we are determined to not see what is right in front our faces. Spencer and Eliza what a pair. I loved this book and I am looking forward to reading the rest of the series. Spencer showed how stubborn and alpha he could be and Eliza had a strong personality as well. To be strong is never easy but when you need to survive and be loved that is what you need to be (strong).
I loved the characters and the message from this book. It conveyed the message of if you have a strong support system and people by your side you can make it through anything. I love it when there is support from strong characters. There is something to be said about having someones back and in return they have yours.
Thrown To The Wolves
OH my! Parker! Parker! Who is up for more shifter books from Rochelle Paige? I am and I hope they are about bears.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Such a great box set!
3 brothers all destined to find their mates.
Hunter's mate will be stalked by danger.
Spencer's mate will walk in dreams. Read more
This is a really great box set for the price. Each story in the series gets it's own HAE and all the stories cross over each other bringing characters from one into all the... Read morePublished 5 months ago by obsessiveglider
This is about three werewolf brothers finding their fated mates. First story is Hunter and Grace's story. She is on the run from her ex-boyfriend. She ends up in Wolf Point. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Jennifer
I absolutely loved this series, it was all very very hot and suspenseful. The first book was a great introduction and a start for the story arc. Read morePublished 14 months ago by HannahPilar
Such a great storyline. From the first brother to the last each one finding their mate with the troubles they had filling them was a great read from start to finish. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Carol Everson
I love how the stories are all connected and I got to read them together. Fated mates and how they meet and fall in love. Sexy, action, good morals and alpha men and strong women. Read morePublished 14 months ago by A mom
Rochelle does a wonderful job of grabbing a hold of you with her words and doesn't let go. Loved all the characters the flow of the stories. Read morePublished 14 months ago by RMPerez
If you like alpha males, a touch of paranormal and HEAs, you'll love this series. They are stand alone novels, but the set is a great deal!Published 14 months ago by ConnieN