Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 831 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 919 reviews
on January 23, 2016
I've had these watches for almost a year and they are still ticking. I love the look, get compliments on them all of the time and wear to work daily. The white face on the white watch is peeling and turning gray per pic but I do wear that one most often to work and weekends as well. I have 2 jobs, one in an office and another as bartender so the wear and tear is my fault. You can't beat the price. I came across this watch on the wish app and saw that Amazon had many of their products so very happy about that. You can't go wrong with this watch. If this review was helpful to you, please take a second to press the “Helpful" button below. Thank you.
review image review image review image
on May 5, 2014
I know that these are cheap watches, but I expected a little more quality. The backing and the numbers became lose immediately and the bronze paint in the metal part started to crack.
on October 18, 2015
i decided to purchase despite all the negative reviews and I gotta say, I'm VERY glad I did. They're soooo cute! I love them. :)
review image
on September 17, 2015
My girlfriend saw these pair and wanted them. She was a little bit concerned about the negative reviews but decided to give it a try. she loves them! they look really nice. Just hope the battery won't die in 3 days like everybody else is saying. Overall it is good.
review image review image
on June 6, 2015
These were meant to be gifts, but after I got them... I decided that they looked good on me. So I kept them. The material is soft and comfortable. The size is a total "boyfriend watch". its a great addition to an outfit and it tells time!
on July 4, 2014
I'm so happy. I've been complimented and they wear very well. The battery's were new and still work and I received them much sooner than most items I've purchased on Amazon this year (over 10 items, I'm fairly new to the site). Thank you very much for the much affordable watches, quick delivery and fancy look. The different time zones don't actually work, but they still make the watch an adult versus that for a child to have a silicone band. Which, by the way, is also much more flexible and comfortable than I expected (I was expecting it to be like plastic). I love the double bands so that the watch strap isn't sticking out since I have an average size wrist/fairly small (12 links on a metal watch)
on December 21, 2016
Great product, fits good and you're able to adjust it to a bigger or smaller size, looks good. Packaging came in good condition, arrived right on time (2 days) I really recommend this product.
review image review image
on January 2, 2014
So I bought these watches for my wife as a little gift because what she wanted was sold out already. I thought they were cute and for the price you can't beat it, but the minute she put it on and took 5 steps the glass from the watch fell right off. Then she checked the black one and the same thing. I emailed the company and told them, and there response was "send us a picture so we can investigate" Really like you're gonna be able to tell what's wrong or how it broke through a picture. So disgusted. I'd rather take my business elsewhere and pay a couple dollars more and get what I payed for. Thanx but NO THANX.

SINCERELY YOURS. A Good Amazon Customer......
55 comments| 131 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 24, 2017
Bought these for work and they are working great. No problems thus far. Glad they were available for me.
on August 20, 2015
I just got them and for now these watches are cute!!!
Kind of a bummer that the tiny ones for the dates don't move but what am I to expect for something that cheap. I don't care anyways. I love how they look. I have only tried the white one out for work and it worked great, got a few compliments as well.
Haven't encountered any problems with them or anything yet, but if I do I'll let you guys know, but these watches are great. The ones with the actual numbers though, 'cause the "Roman numerals" are almost completely wrong on the other pair.

I definitely recommend these though.