Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 23, 2016
I've had these watches for almost a year and they are still ticking. I love the look, get compliments on them all of the time and wear to work daily. The white face on the white watch is peeling and turning gray per pic but I do wear that one most often to work and weekends as well. I have 2 jobs, one in an office and another as bartender so the wear and tear is my fault. You can't beat the price. I came across this watch on the wish app and saw that Amazon had many of their products so very happy about that. You can't go wrong with this watch. If this review was helpful to you, please take a second to press the “Helpful" button below. Thank you.
review image review image review image
0Comment| 90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 5, 2014
I know that these are cheap watches, but I expected a little more quality. The backing and the numbers became lose immediately and the bronze paint in the metal part started to crack.
0Comment| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 18, 2015
i decided to purchase despite all the negative reviews and I gotta say, I'm VERY glad I did. They're soooo cute! I love them. :)
review image
on September 17, 2015
My girlfriend saw these pair and wanted them. She was a little bit concerned about the negative reviews but decided to give it a try. she loves them! they look really nice. Just hope the battery won't die in 3 days like everybody else is saying. Overall it is good.
review image review image
on June 6, 2015
These were meant to be gifts, but after I got them... I decided that they looked good on me. So I kept them. The material is soft and comfortable. The size is a total "boyfriend watch". its a great addition to an outfit and it tells time!
on October 7, 2017
Now this pair of watches were a real treat for me. There are sparkles around face of each, the numerals are really nice as are the other items on the dial faces. Although a bit smaller than the size I REALLY like, I find myself still intrigued with them as they are really more price wise than I first though because of their fine texture and gleam. The bands don't look cheap and bring out the beauty in each watch. I really do appreciate them very much. Hope you will as well.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 4, 2014
I'm so happy. I've been complimented and they wear very well. The battery's were new and still work and I received them much sooner than most items I've purchased on Amazon this year (over 10 items, I'm fairly new to the site). Thank you very much for the much affordable watches, quick delivery and fancy look. The different time zones don't actually work, but they still make the watch an adult versus that for a child to have a silicone band. Which, by the way, is also much more flexible and comfortable than I expected (I was expecting it to be like plastic). I love the double bands so that the watch strap isn't sticking out since I have an average size wrist/fairly small (12 links on a metal watch)
on October 18, 2017
I bought this for my dear grandma that wanted a white and black watch. She really loved the design and the quality was some what expected especially from this price range. The only con I would suggest is that the background which includes the date do not move at all I guess they are mostly for design and not for using but overall I really liked it and according to her she loved it but then again what doesn't she love.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 21, 2016
Great product, fits good and you're able to adjust it to a bigger or smaller size, looks good. Packaging came in good condition, arrived right on time (2 days) I really recommend this product.
review image review image
on February 24, 2017
Bought these for work and they are working great. No problems thus far. Glad they were available for me.