Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on December 29, 2013
Do not waste your money on these boots.
Barely a week with them and the cheap paint is chipping off and the sole is detaching from it.
Again, these are made with cheap material, don't waste your money on this.
on April 16, 2016
I bought size 8 because im 8 normally, but i would fit on a size 7. They go large by one size. Used them a lot during a trip of one month (walked like 30miles maybe). after that the sole was done. Also the color i didnt like it so i bought a brown shoe polisher to make them look darker and give them a more natural leather look. Quality is subpar but does the job. If you have more money go for more quality shoes.
on August 1, 2014
If I amazon allow me to calify this shoes with -10 Stars I wil..... This are the worse pair of shoes bought in Amazon. The shoes lost its sole!!! On first time of use.... Amazon should to denied this seller to sell this shoes...
on January 20, 2015
I am not particularly satisfied with the fit or the quality. I have only worn them once to work in the office and the finish is cracking on the top of the shoe and breaking loose around the sole revealing the hide under the finish.
review image
on June 20, 2015
All honesty the boots are great came in good condition !Other than that I tried taking them off with my feet by the heel area and yhea the boots instantly ripped right off like nothing! They! are poorly ! Are poorly put together!
on December 24, 2014
A little snug for my tastes, though I expect some expansion in due time. Not bad...
on March 31, 2014
Chose this shoe because it resembles brogans worn by soldiers during the Civil War. Reproductions of the brogans are uncomfortable but this shoe fits well. As a reenacter I value comfort when I am on my feet all day.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.