Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Noah Gundersen Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 122 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 133 reviews
on December 21, 2012
This rubberized plastic case is dirt cheap on Amazon.com, yet has amazing quality. A work colleague had one just like it for his iPhone and paid $15.00 at a shopping mall kiosk. I paid $1.60 on Amazon, but I had to wait a little over two weeks for it to arrive to NYC from Hong Kong. It was so well worth the wait.

The Nokia Lumia is a beautifully-designed phone that feels intoxicatingly silky in your hand when you don't have protection on the phone. I.e., it slips out --no, almost leaps out of your hand-- at the slightest provovation. That happened with the first one I had and the screen shattered into a thousand spiderweb cracks. Woe was me.

I ordered an insurance replacement, ordered this S Shape Case and have been thrilled with the case from my first touch. The phone feels only slightly less delicious to hold, but, at least, I know that I am at far less risk of incurring the substantial expense of a replacement. And, the case does protect against minor tumbles pretty well.

The greater value in this case, though, is that you are much much less likely to drop the phone in the first place because of the wonderfully tactile grip rendered by the rubber casing. I considered bulky cases like Otterbox, but I am completely satisfied by the protection offered by this case while retaining the svelte profile that allows it to slide into even a jeans pocket, when necessary.
on September 16, 2012
This is a great option for a low priced case that has an excellent design.

I love the design for the buttons, it makes it so much easier to find and press the buttons. The texture on the sides makes it very comfortable to hold the phone. The case fits securely on the phone. I also love the bonus lanyard hole. Not to mention the case still keeps the phone very slim.

Overall I don't have much to complain about this case other than improvements that could be made but for the price of $2 I really don't mind.

I would love it if there was a flap for the camera, a kickstand, if it was made of harder and more protective material but like I said I got this for a really low price so I do not mind what improvements can be made to make a perfect case.
on December 8, 2013
This cover has saved my phone more times than I can remember. It's sturdy, looks nice, and protects the expensive smart phone it's supposed to protect! I drop my phone all the time - can't seem to hold on to anything. I'm certain that without this cover I would be replacing my phone on a regular basis. It's also easy to store the phone, because the cover doesn't make it too bulky or heavier than the phone itself. I'd recommend this cover to those with smartphones they want to protect.
on August 9, 2017
been con
on January 6, 2013
I checked the specs on my Lumia 810 and the Lumia 900, they were only off by milometers.

So I bought this to test. It is great but those milometers were important. So even though I can strech it over my 810, it will not work permanently. The holes and buttons do not line up except maybe the charging at the bottom.

I wish it fit and I would have widened the camera hole to fit. So if you were trying to get off cheap with a Lumia 900 case then realize that the camera hole is about a centimeter higher on the 810 and the thickness will prevent use. But you might try leather cases, that have a little more play.
on December 6, 2013
This is one of the best investment (if you can cal, it investment for a couple of dollars) I ever made. Very solid and protects my Nokia from scratches and dents. It fits my Nokia so well that some people cannot even tell that this is not a part of the phone. I highly recomment this one because you don't have to spend a lot of money for the phone cover. I use this one for 1.5 yesrs and it still looks like new.
on November 11, 2013
Fits like a glove and cheaper than one too. The Lumia was an great phone that didn't get a chance against the competition. This case is great for anyone looking for a replacement case.
on June 25, 2012
It's a good product, and I particularly like the grip texture on the sides. I also like that it covers the silvery strip on the back and only has an opening for the lens itself and LED flash, and it covers the SIM door, offering better protection than other cases I have. The only thing I would change is to extend the lip on the top and bottom. It's enough to hold the case on just fine, but I'd prefer if the lip went all the way to the screen. (just a personal peeve) I definitely recommend it. My phone is white and I was leery about buying a black case, but the contrast looks rather good imho.
on July 28, 2012
I must admit this case is exceptional, especially for the price! When I upgraded to my Lumia 900 the store salesman tried to sell me on a case that was almost $40, I'm glad I held out! Great feel, with reasonable protection, buttons were a lil stiff initially but took no time to get use to. Only reason it's 4 and not 5stars is it was estimated to arrive between the 23rd-26th of and got here on the 27th. Which isn't a big deal but I may have a different outlook if my phone would have dropped on the 26th! Lol
on June 10, 2014
I put this case on and dropped my phone on the tile floor within 4 days of getting it...and it protected it well. Phone still works, no scratches and functions fine. I was concerned that for the money this would not be good protection, but this has the kind of gel feeling I like. You won't be disappointed.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.