Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on August 5, 2012
I love the simplicity of this bracelet. It looks good with everything, especially my MK watch. I receive lots of compliments on this bracelet when I wear it. I love the fact it is easy to wear and how it stands out all by it self!!! Glad I got it!!!
on January 17, 2014
So to start off with , I purchased this product about a week and a half ago and I am super happy with the item . I definitely paid for shipping but it was nice bc it came wrapped in bubblewrap and was securely protected from damages . The bracelet is super cute , one size fits all , and the cross stones are so sparkly and held in place nicely . This is definitely a delicate bracelet hence the bracelet material . I've had bracelets like it that unravel so easily so in any case I just glue them back . Such a steal also , I've seen scarily similar bracelets run for 10-20$ a pop so ... GOOD BUY :)
on October 4, 2017
My mom love it😊
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
My Co worker loved it i got it for her for a mothers day present
she is thinking of ordering some for our whole staff.
another co worker ordered some for graduation gifts.
had no issues with seller would order from them agian :D
on March 6, 2014
I love this bracelet. It is a great accessory to have. The only thing I recommend is if you're going to wear it, make sure there is someone else around to tighten it. If you're like me and have small wrists, it can be different pulling the two strings with one hand. Other than that, its great!
on June 2, 2015
Love this! I have purchased several of these as gifts and one for myself. Do not get wet or it will discolor the beads. Other than that I Love Mine!
on March 7, 2014
Was worried after reading, about the stones falling out or it coming unraveled. When it arrived, it did start to unravel but I caught it in time and just melted the ends back together so it wouldn't come undone. Haven had an issue since. So I recommend checking the ends and making sure they are melted together well. Haven't lost a stone and I wear it all the time at work, which is a nursery of 2 yr olds. I expected the band to be thicker but definitely not complaining. I all had thought the balls at the end were Pearl colored and they are silver.
on January 30, 2013
This bracelet is absolutely amazing. I like the crystals on the cross, I love how durable the material is and I love how fast it was shipped and delivered to me!! However, the bracelet is way to big for me. I do have small wrists (6") but I assumed that since the bracelet was adjustable, it would fit me; but even at its tightest, it still slides halfway down my hand. I wish the seller included measurements of the bracelet then maybe I would have known (before buying it) that it wouldn't fit me. I really like the bracelet and was really looking forward to wearing it but I don't want to risk losing it because it of it falling off.
on August 26, 2017
chritams
on June 25, 2016
oh this looks much better on than off. looks like it's worth much much more than we paid. it was a hit with my teen and her friends!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.