Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 344 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 381 reviews
on February 17, 2011
Very nice watch for the price. I originally purchased this watch in white. I loved it so much, that I turned around and bought it in red and black. I was very pleased with the purchase. The watch band is silicone (all one piece), but it is designed to look like link pieces. The watch face is large, so it is easy to read. I have priced similar watches at department stores, and this price at Amazon can't be beat. I actually liked the look and feel of this watch more than the ones I found in the stores. Also, I have a small wrist; it was very easy for me to trim the strap to make the watch fit perfectly. Because of this, the watch could fit any size wrist, large or small. The watch was only $9.99 and the shipping was only $2.95, making the total $12.94... a person can not go wrong at that price!
on August 23, 2017
I love the look of this watch! I'll admit that the watch face is a bit large for a woman, but I wanted a black watch that was both sporty and pretty. This one fit the bill to a "T". Considering I only paid $2.50 for it, I'm happy.
review image review image review image
on August 11, 2012
This watch is nice to look at but the second hand is defective it stops and goes and I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE BUY THIS PRODUCT I GUESS THATS WHAT I GET FOR ORDERING A $7.00 WATCH WHAT A BIG RIP OFF..........
on September 28, 2016
It's a very pretty watch, yes, but that's unfortunately it. It was NOT water resistant as advertised (it fogged up inside glass after hand washing), the numeral "1" from the "12" at the top came off and stuck to the inside of the face, and less than 2 months of wear it no longer tells time but randomly stops. Don't waste your money! To be fair, the seller did refund me for the defective watch.
review image
on January 7, 2017
I loved the watch when I first got it... However, after one week the second hand started delaying "ticks" and it wouldn't keep the correct time. Then it stopped working completely. I've been meabing to take it to a watch store and have it looked at for a second chance but haven't made it that far yet! Would I buy it again...? Probably not!
on November 25, 2012
Quickly shipped. This was a watch my wife wanted so I purchased it for her. It came with the battery in it and a spare battery on the side - a good addition.

The first time she wore it and stepped out of the car to go into the store, she heard something hit the ground to find that the crystal bezel fell off the watch. When she removed the watch from her wrist the bottom plate was missing as well. Fortunately the base plate was found on the carpet at home. Bottom line is that the base plate and bezel we not intalled correctly when the watch was shipped. Apparently this one slipped through quality control.

Long story short- I screwed the bezel on and pressed the base plate on using watch repair tool. The watch is fine now. She is keeping it.
on May 24, 2016
This watch was so pretty on. the rhinestones were perfectly in line. Something that I definitely looked at because sometimes the rhinestones look crukid. The only problem I had was the battery didn't last very long. I think i lasted about a week.
Got a new one and it's still going. Probably just a faulty battery.
Other than that the watch was perfect
on August 19, 2017
It came in a box, usually some people just send the watch and it arrives broken. The watch was better than expected. If fit perfect and worked great. I will definitely be on the look out for this seller again. Thank you
on December 2, 2012
When I got the watch, first of all it took a very long time to receive it, when I received and took it out of the package it looked loke it had been used, it was already running so I used it a couple of day and I noticed that it was not keeping time, I had to keep adjusting the time, I know it is not an expensive watch but I expected to be a new watch, because that is what I purchased. It looses hours at the time, and I'm tired of adjusting it, so it seats on my bureau, the package was discarded of and it is goin to cost me more to send it back. In the future I will not consider buying watches on line.
on May 16, 2017
I ordered one of these it didn't work it was cheap so instead of sending it back I just ordered another it didn't work either. Batteries must be dead good looking watch.