Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on February 17, 2011
Very nice watch for the price. I originally purchased this watch in white. I loved it so much, that I turned around and bought it in red and black. I was very pleased with the purchase. The watch band is silicone (all one piece), but it is designed to look like link pieces. The watch face is large, so it is easy to read. I have priced similar watches at department stores, and this price at Amazon can't be beat. I actually liked the look and feel of this watch more than the ones I found in the stores. Also, I have a small wrist; it was very easy for me to trim the strap to make the watch fit perfectly. Because of this, the watch could fit any size wrist, large or small. The watch was only $9.99 and the shipping was only $2.95, making the total $12.94... a person can not go wrong at that price!
33 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on November 16, 2012
Okay, here's the deal, it's a dirt cheap watch not a high end Rolex. Your first clue should've been the price of the watch. I wasn't expecting much from a $7.00 watch but it looked cute and I said, okay, give it a shot. I had to replace the battery when I received it but it's been working fine for me for over two (2) months now. No problem. I didn't expect it to last this long. What a surprise. I like my watch enough to wear it daily. I don't even take it off when I wash my hands (I work in a hospital so hand washing occurs between 15 to 30 times per day). I read some of the reviews and I think some people expected a little more than this watch could give (I could be wrong). Like I said, my watch has been working well and keeping great time for over two (2) months now. I'm a happy camper.
UPDATE:I've had this watch over a year
it just stopped working. Uhm, I have a $900 watch that lasted a shorter period of time than this one.
3 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on January 2, 2013
I got this watch and really like it. There are lots of complaints but I think the price it's a great watch. Its working and in tact and pretty even if it is "cheap". I have 11 of this type of watch in various colors i'm a big fan. I guess I've been lucky so far and haven't gotten a bad one yet. I have a purple on it's way to me and I have every expectation that will be as nice as the others.
review imagereview image
11 people found this helpful
on December 2, 2012
When I got the watch, first of all it took a very long time to receive it, when I received and took it out of the package it looked loke it had been used, it was already running so I used it a couple of day and I noticed that it was not keeping time, I had to keep adjusting the time, I know it is not an expensive watch but I expected to be a new watch, because that is what I purchased. It looses hours at the time, and I'm tired of adjusting it, so it seats on my bureau, the package was discarded of and it is goin to cost me more to send it back. In the future I will not consider buying watches on line.
One person found this helpful
on August 23, 2017
I love the look of this watch! I'll admit that the watch face is a bit large for a woman, but I wanted a black watch that was both sporty and pretty. This one fit the bill to a "T". Considering I only paid $2.50 for it, I'm happy.
review imagereview imagereview image
on May 18, 2018
I loved this watch. it was one of very few that was small enough for my wrist PLUS, band is water-proof for nursing. NO extra battery came with MINE. AND, WALMART was unable to get the back off to replace the battery so, even tho i love it and have had it LESS THAN 1 year, i cannot make it work again and will have to find another. really too bad. wish you actually backed your product. less than a year is unacceptable.
on August 11, 2012
This watch is nice to look at but the second hand is defective it stops and goes and I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE BUY THIS PRODUCT I GUESS THATS WHAT I GET FOR ORDERING A $7.00 WATCH WHAT A BIG RIP OFF..........
11 people found this helpful
on May 24, 2016
This watch was so pretty on. the rhinestones were perfectly in line. Something that I definitely looked at because sometimes the rhinestones look crukid. The only problem I had was the battery didn't last very long. I think i lasted about a week.
Got a new one and it's still going. Probably just a faulty battery.
Other than that the watch was perfect
on August 10, 2015
My watch arrived today. It was so cute... But sadly it doesn't work. One hand kind of jiggles if you stare at it long enough... Anyways, if you're looking for a bracelet with a non working clock on it then this is for you!
review image
One person found this helpful
on January 21, 2018
I have purchased several of these watches in several colors. I buy these because I work retail and am very hard on watches. I scratch them up. When I ruin one I just buy another. You can dress up or down. I get a ton of compliments. Great watch.. great value price!