|Item Weight||66.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||90 x 11 x 2.8 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ST-AF-9012-2|
|Vehicle Service Type||all-terrain-vehicles;utility-vehicles;street-sport-motorcycles;off-road-motorcycles;street-cruiser-motorcycles;street-touring-motorcycles;street-motor-scooters;snowmobiles;marine-personal-craft|
90" Black Steel Dual Runner Folding ATV Ramps
|Price:||$99.99 + $40.00 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Steel loading ramps with a mesh surface designed to filter dirt, mud and snow while loading ATV and other off-road vehicles weighing up to 1,500 lbs.
- 12 Degree offset ramps provide extra clearance during loading
- Folds to a compact 46.5"L x 4.5"H and has integrated carrying handles for portability
- Includes (2) adjustable safety straps to prevent ramp kick-outs
- Heavy duty steel construction with a black paint finish
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Please contact Discount Ramps for any questions about ST-AF-9012-2. Returns are accepted within 30 days from date of purchase for refund or exchange and buyers are responsible for return shipping. The shipping cost will be deducted from any refund. Returns are not accepted if an item is used, missing parts or pieces, or show signs of any damage. Items do not include mounting hardware unless otherwise stated.
Seller Warranty Description
ST-AF-9012-2 includes a 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty upon shipment arrival. Item warranty is non-transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear, abuse, rust, pet damage, or damage due to incorrect use of the product. Please contact Discount Ramps to resolve any warranty concerns.
Heavy duty dual runner steel loading ramps for loading ATV and other off-road vehicles weighing up to 1,500 lbs. into trailers or truck beds. The 12 Degree offset ensures low profile vehicles won't bottom-out during the transition. Features a mesh surface that helps filter debris off vehicle tires during loading. Includes (2) adjustable safety straps to prevent ramp kick-outs.
Top Customer Reviews
While they are a bit heavy if you have to lug them around it more than pays off
with the added strength you receive from the heavy steel construction.
These are well made ramps that dont make you feel nervous to load your ATV.