Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Size: 2XL/Waist: 29-31inch Bust: 37-39inch|Change
Price:$11.88+ $3.49 shipping

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on January 24, 2013
Shipping/Packaging:
This package arrived withing a few days, about a week 'n' a half ahead of schedule. The package was in good condition, no bends or tears.

Product:
Very nice for the price. Beautiful. Although soft on the inside, it's kind o' scratchy on the outside, so I got a shrug to wear it with. All the stitching is even and straight. The graphics look exactly like the product image, and there are rhinstones on it. I like it very much.

Sizing:
Sizing is why I'm writing this review. It seemed all the reviews were from women with LARGE cup sizes. I don't have that.
Here are my measurements:
*Cup size: Large B/Small C
*Bust: 31"
*Waist: 27"
*Hips: 35"
*Haight: 5'8"
*Weight: 139.4 lbs
I ordered a SMALL, and it fits great. The company sizing is generally good. I almost got a medium, because my weight is higher than they recommend for that size, but a lot of the reviews were from women who were 5'3"-ish. I went with my gut and lucked out. On the back, it has four different hook-n-eye options similar to that of a bra, which adds some adjustibility. It works well on the second from the largest for me. The breast area works perfectly for me. It's exactly the right size. If you have big boobs, DON'T get this. You'll bust out everywhere.
on October 4, 2012
I'm pleased and unpleased with this order. The corset is absolutely beautiful. The beading is gorgeous and this is a very nice product. However, I was discouraged by the sizing. I thought; Hey! I should probably get a medium and it will fit nicely, but upon reading that I should buy this smaller than normal, i decided to get the small and have ended up just buying a corset for my, much smaller than me twin sister. The picture makes it look like it is quite long in the torso... It is NOT. Oh, and not to mention that i had to wait welllll over 2 weeks to even get the corset, kind of makes me mad. So please, if you decide to order this, just go with your gut on the sizing and don't even bother reading the details about this product AND expect it to arrive very late. So, if you're buying it for a specific date, make sure to plan ahead.

P.S. I think they just throw the panty set in there, to make it non-refundable or exchangeable... jus' sayin'
on June 20, 2014
The sizing info scared me a little into buying an XL but I definitely could have gone with a L, anyways the fit is amazing and I cant wait to wear this out. It looks better in person than in the picture, no loose strings or anything. It does come with a chain which I clipped to the bottom lace to hang down in a U shape. Worth the money!
on December 27, 2016
she loves it and looks amazing in it
on January 16, 2017
Sweetness
on August 7, 2013
Bought this item and I absolutely adored it. The fit, the colour the fabric t felt great on the body and the amount of compliments I got was overwhelming..
on April 8, 2016
Very nice and sexy
on October 27, 2013
I received so many compliments on this, cant believe the price this was a great deal, I wear a 38D and got the extra extra lrg.
on September 14, 2015
Good fabric
on December 22, 2013
great corsets! we love them. They fit great and we get lots of compliments. They are fun for Halloween and other parties.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.