Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Black Tactical Pistol Concealment Fanny Pack - CCW Concealed Carry Gun Pouch with Holster
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Heavy Duty Nylon Construction with MOLLE webbing.
- Adjustable Strap fits waists up to 48"
- Velcro Holster Included!
- Right or Left Hand Access - secure strapping with quick release snap!
- Numerous compartments for clips, ammo, wallet, flashlight, keys, etc...
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Customizable. The internal holster can be setup in a number of ways (i.e. left or right and at different angles, the additional snap button clasp retainer thing is also optional and/or repositionable).
- Sooo many pockets (more than it even looks like from the photos, with two additional flat style "hidden" velcro pockets, one inside and one directly behind).
- Size (see cons).
- Size (again). To clarify, it's just too big (I put size in the Pros as well as maybe that is what some people are looking for). Says it's designed for small and medium sized frames... my m&p9c looked like a kid in an olympic sized pool (your fullsize is going to fit). It's definitely got room for your phone, keys, ID/license and whatever else you'd like to carry, so again, a potential Pro as well. It just ends up looking so bulky though, and ultimately more of a Con for me.
- Quick deployment tab is way too short and practically indistinguishable from any of the zippers (especially when all zipped up it is easily confused for one of the two zippers on either side).
- Belt clip looks way too weak and it's absurdly easy to "unlock" one side without even realizing it (while the belt wont come undone like this, it puts all the strain/weight on the one remaining clip and they already look pretty cheap). I'd replace this part immediately if I wasn't returning the whole thing anyway.
- The single color option and that military style mesh stuff on the front are just too tacticool for me. Combined with the size/bulkiness I'm not sure how undercover this thing ends up being. Operators operating operationally etc. and so forth.