Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 25, 2017
Hasani Pettiford is an individual with a profound understanding of the Black on Black intimate relationships.
on September 4, 2011
The book was great, well written and inspirational. If you are single,the book makes you think about your past decisions on sex and as well as your future decisions on how they impact your life. This book is great for teenagers and college students. Anyone who has made bad decisions concerning sex and relationships, this is the ideal book for you. The jist of the book is after the rain there is redemption from your past.
3 people found this helpful
on February 16, 2015
Good Book!
on June 24, 2010
This is a very interesting book. I really did learn a lot out of this book. I also think that we will see your self in this book. Enjoy!
2 people found this helpful
on December 7, 2012
This book is very good for the single person who is either looking to be in a relationship or is currently in one. I love that is breaks down why both sexes behave as we do from time to time and that it gives biblical references. I have given my copy to a coworker and hope it helps her in her relationship.
on November 2, 2014