Bubble Witch Saga 3 Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 3, 2013
I am very happy with how this turned out in my daughter's room. I combined the teal with black and lime circles of the same pattern and randomly mixed sizes and colors in various spots around the room. Even following the directions (found online), I found that the circles somehow stretched and found myself having to remove and reapply each circle many times to avoid bubbles. In the end I often had to snip the narrowest part and then match the ends. My daughter wanted to help, but she could only do the solid circles as these were the only ones that didn't bubble. The stickers were easy to remove from the wall to reattach EXCEPT for when they overlapped another sticker - then you had to leave that part and try to remove the bubbles by adjusting the part of the stickers that weren't touching.

I would still recommend these. As long as the person using them understands that they need to use them when they have a decent chunk on time to do so and they won't be peeling and applying and be done.

A few weeks have gone by and I haven't checked how easy they will come off. It says that I will need to use a blow dryer to remove them. Part of the reason I purchased them is because I know my daughter will go through another phase and want to change her room again. These decals were a compromise. We did the walls white and incorporated the colors she wanted using them, rather than painted her room teal. If these don't come off as easily as promised, I will be very, very disappointed. I would love feedback from anyone who has used these or any wall decals and their experience removing them.
on July 12, 2017
I purchased these for my daughters room to redecorate it and I found that these were so beyond easy to apply and gave her room a really cool look and if you no longer want them you simple peel then right off the walk. I love the ease and creativity that you can use with these. I would recommend them as a fun option for decorating!
on December 3, 2015
Daughter loves them. Bought this color along with blue, and they look great together. The blue set came a bit folded on the side so a couple circles came bent. I'm afraid that they won't stay stuck on the wall for very long. Kinda pricey for such simple wall stickers in my opinion, but I know she likes them. So I took off one star for the cost. If they were a little less expensive I would probably buy more to change up the colors from time to time. At this price point she better like black and blue for awhile!
on March 31, 2017
Awesome look... Amazing design!!!!
on October 1, 2013
When I saw the price and then it said 25+pc I was thinking "yeah, 25 plus the backing which makes 27" but that's not it at all. It literally means there are more than 25 circles included in this decal pack. I had like 32 or 33 circles/dots that came with mine and was able to do even more than I had planned because of the extras :) It takes a few tries to get the hang of sticking these to the wall but they peal off easily for repositioning. So it's a very forgiving process and even though it says to be careful not to stretch them, I think it'd be pretty hard to do it unintentionally. They are made of good material and very durable.
on August 23, 2015
I love these decals. I used a white set and a black set on 3 walls of my new bathroom with gray walls. The largest circles were the hardest to apply without creases, but if it happens, just use a box cutter knife and make a slice to the side of the crease, then peel up the edge then lay down. That only happened on 3 circles, and I was planning on overlapping that decal anyway, so you can't even tell.
review imagereview imagereview image
on January 29, 2013
I love these decals. They look really great and the best thing that there are many circles so I could choose the size and mixture the way I love.

Love it. The seller is very good and fast shipped the item.
on August 13, 2014
Love, love love! Used these decals in my newly decorated laundry room and they really pop! I really like the variety of sizes and the different options for using. Suggestion: if you are using two of the circles (big/little) together, start with the inside circle before applying the larger one. It took very little time to get them on the walls. Love the re-positional aspect!
on March 1, 2013
These decals look great and are relatively easy to apply. They suggest for the bigger circles to have two people work together on it because they are flimsy. I put them up alone and really had no problems. If you get a wrinkle in them, just lift off the wall and try to reapply it. They really add an artistic touch to a boring wall.
on February 22, 2012
I love these!! I bought a pack of these along with a pack of pink ones to put together in my pink and zebra print bedroom. I have one wall with the open circles together and another wall with the filled circles. They look great!! I get sooooo many compliments them!!