Black Walnut with Sugar Maple Celtic Knot French Style Rolling Pin: Tapered Solid Wood Design. By Top Notch Kitchenware!
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Top Notch Kitchenware|
|Product Dimensions||18 x 1.75 x 1.75 inches; 14.4 Ounces|
|Is Dishwasher Safe||No|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- INDIVIDUALLY CRAFTED FROM SOLID WOOD - Beautiful, individually crafted from solid black walnut wood with a stunning sugar maple celtic knot inlay design. The one piece tapered design rolling pin can be thought of as a designer or luxury type item. It will make a great gift for someone special so they can make a culinary delight.
- MULTIPLE USE & EASY TO CLEAN – This easy to use non-stick kitchen tool can be used for all your baking needs – You can roll out pizzas, cookies, bread, fondant, or even crush nuts and tenderize meat. Cleaning is as easy as wiping down with a damp or wet rag. (Do not place in dishwasher or soak in water). You can bring back the original natural wood finish by simply wiping down with mineral oil.
- EASY TO USE – This French style tapered design rolling pin will disperse weight more evenly and gives you much more control for shaping your dough. It creates a smooth dough texture and will help roll out any shape including circles and rectangles or any other masterpiece.
- BEAUTIFUL DISPLAY & PERFECT SIZE - Dimensions are 18" x 1.75" in the middle and then tapers to 1.25” at the ends. It fits nicely in standard drawers but it is so beautiful that you will want to keep on display in your kitchen for everyone to see.
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Replace your original or traditional rolling pin with this high quality wooden rolling pin backed by a lifetime guarantee
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Unique Celtic Knot Black Walnut with Sugar Maple Inlay French Rolling Pins Make Perfect Baking in Perfect Style
These beautifully crafted French Rolling Pins are perfect for baking in the kitchen. This is the best rolling pin you can buy. It is better than silicone, marble, metal, or the traditional wooden rolling pins because of the tapered design and the solid wood. This allows you to disperse the weight evenly and provides more control over the dough. You can roll out your homemade pizza dough, sugar cookies, bread, braids, fondant, chapati, pasta, and much much more. It works great with non-stick silicone baking mats or on granite or marble counter tops.
Besides being practical, each one is so beautiful and unique that you can put it out for display in every kitchen. Each rolling pin is 18 inches long and 1.75 inches high and made of high quality beautiful solid Black Walnut wood with a unique sugar maple Celtic Knot inlay. These are great gifts, buy one for you and one for a friend today!
You can try other metal rolling pins, chapati rolling pins, traditional rolling pins, metal rolling pins, pizza rolling pins, marble rolling pins, pasta rolling pins or any popular brand of rolling pins like Betty Crocker rolling pins, Vic Firth rolling pins, Ekco wood rolling pins but you will never match the unique design and the hand made quality of this rolling pin. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This will be the most substantial rolling pin you will ever own. It's wonderfully solid and comfortable in the hand with an even weight that is a pleasure to work with. Sure, it's functional, but above that it's a thing of beauty. I'm so glad I made the investment of ($44.99 at the time of my order) because it has upped my game and enjoyment in the kitchen. The rich woods, the symbolism, the tapered ends, and the craftsmanship - and made in the USA, too.
No worries if you're not familiar with using a French style rolling pin. A bit of practice will get you rolling (see what I did there?) and there are videos online to help you feel more confident.
If you found this review helpful, please remember to click "yes" below. Thanks and happy rolling!
By J. R. Nelson on October 23, 2016
I lightly oiled it while seasoning my cutting board and that gave it an even more beautiful finish.
I am deducting a star because the one I received is not even on both sides and the seams between the sugar maple and the walnut are not even. One end is definitely wider than the the other. When purchasing a basic item for this price, you expect care to be taken to make certain both sides are even and the surface is smooth.
It will still work for its intended purpose, but for that uber meticulous person, just be aware that you may need to live with an uneven item or exchange it. I am sure that this is the exception and not the norm. Other than that, it is sturdy and very pretty. Would purchase again.
You can get less expensive versions of this that would work just as well, but if you’re looking for one that is beautiful you would be hard-pressed to find one that’s nice for less money.
I must note that this is a replacement rolling pin. The first one I ordered had a very small nick in the surface, hardly noticeable, but it was in the area that would affect pastry during use. Customer service (I used the chat feature) was outstanding, and sent me a prepaid return label for the first one and credited my account in advance (my choice, rather than my credit card) within two days. The new one came quickly, as promised. I am very pleased with this purchase.