Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 238 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 255 reviews
on April 8, 2016
I've bought many, many of these. No need for the name brand because work, home, baby, life will just make sure that I'll break / lose a pair or two every year. So, inexpensive is a good thing for continued eye covering that's nice and dark. Basic thick black frames... Thank you ZZ Top for making sure that I, from a young age understood the importance of cheap sunglasses.
on October 9, 2014
I was very happy with this purchase. I've bought others on here that were more for a costume, but these feel more solid and seem to be for actual use.

Arrival - They came in a microfiber pouch that doubles as a cleaning cloth.

Function - They work well. They are dark enough that someone won't be able to see much of your eyes but could stand to be a little more reflective for sunlight. What do you really expect for the price though? Either way they shade my eyes and I love the look. I can see through them pretty easily, although smudges seem to collect pretty easily also.

Fit - They fit my face well. Another pair I purchased were flat but these have a slight curve to fit your face better. It makes a big difference. I don't feel like the lenses are overly large either. No issues with them being uncomfortable.

Dependability – I’ve owned these for about 7 months and use them almost daily. The material near the places that touch your face(ears and nose) has recently started to rub off but the color underneath is black so it’s not noticeable. You can feel it with your finger but not your face. I’ve dropped these several times and they have not broken.

Style – These are pretty typical wayfarer sunglasses. As I mentioned earlier, they have more of a curve and aren’t as bulky as some other pairs on here. I’ve received plenty of compliments and these are my go-to pair of sunglasses. They are not a matte black, but a shiny black and the lenses are tinted pretty dark.

All in all, I’m happy that I purchased these $6 glasses. Sure, they aren’t high end sunglasses but they look neat, hold up pretty well, and won’t break your budget. You could even buy a pair for work and the car so you always have them handy. Hope this helps.
on June 12, 2013
I decided to get these since I tend to scratch sunglasses (not worth spending a lot if I'll just ruin them later!). I received them pretty promptly and was excited to give them a go. The hinges were really tight- no big deal. Actually, the right hinge was way tighter than the left, but life goes on. The lenses are super dark, which I like for the Texas sun (not that... it's a different sun persay). The lenses themselves are really big. The frame is oversized for my face (24 y/o Asian female), but whatevs... they're to get dirty in.

I only give this 4/5 stars because I don't think they're polarized. I tried all the polarization tests, except actually having them tested at a glasses place. It failed:
- Hold up to computer monitor and rotate. The monitor should darken at 90 degrees of rotation
- Look into body of water with sun. Glares should reduce/eliminate
- Look at tinted car windows. You should see weird patterns on the tint.

Regardless, these glasses are a good value at $6, including shipping. I still use them!
on July 4, 2014
They look great but the plastic doesn't hold up well. I bought these look-a-like sunglasses after I lost an expensive pair earlier this year. Upon receiving the product I was pleased with the look and durability of the product but after a few months of gentle use I am starting to see why they are priced so low.
The plastic on the glasses is just not holding up well at all. The frames have deep scratches and dents after very minimal wear. My previous sunglasses held up with my lifestyle looking excellent after a year or so... These... Not so much.
It's hard to discourage you from buying them. If you are looking for a cheap, stylish pair of shades that won't break your heart (if lost and/or damaged) or the bank then you have found a nice item.
on June 24, 2015
Just got these but they seem sturdy and well made, especially for the price. Don't expect the quality of Ray-Ban glass lenses. Dark lenses, which I wanted. NOTE: these are small, only 130 mm hinge to hinge, whereas others of this style can be in the 140+ even 150 mm range. If I'd tried these on in a store I'd have thought "too small" and not bough them. But, for 8 bucks, to have something decent in the car, and something that won't cause me deep anxiety should they get lost... good buy. If they were 140+ mm hinge to hinge, I'd order another pair today. Maybe 2.
on April 13, 2014
I also struggled to find sunglasses that fit me and these are the first I have found that are not giganticly oversized.

Width of these glasses is on par or maybe a millimetre less than the New Wayfarer by Rayban, but larger length lenses which I like, if you want to compare them to the most popular expensive brand out there. Though they dont come as far off the face.

That being said they are the polished/glossy look (not my fav) and very dark lenses. They obviously feel cheap and the arms are stiff to open or close, and they dont fold down very compact in the closed position. I like the fit/look most importantly and they're good for some cheap pairs to keep around
on March 16, 2012
I very hesitantly bought these sunglasses thinking they'd be too small and dorky looking, or they'd be of chintzy quality. I'm a 33 year old oval faced average size brunette chick and let me just say, I'm impressed! These sunglasses are well made. The frames are polished not a flat/matte which is cool looking, I like it. The lenses are dark and great for wearing outside on a sunny day. I put these on inside the house to see how I looked and they're not AS dark or dangerous as people review them. People next to you definitely can't see your eyes but you can safely wear these outside or inside. Let's be practical though, I wouldn't wear these at night but who wears sunglasses at night...ok, except Corey Hart. So I'd say these sunglasses are just fine for wearing everyday. If you take care of them and don't let them drop on the ground or get shuffled and scratched in your purse or car, you'll have these sunglasses for a good long time. For 7 bucks I'm thrilled and look freaking awesome in them :)
on May 30, 2016
I've bought these a few times, even had my last pair last almost 2 years! For cheap, but stylish sunglasses, these are a safe bet. I even went out and dropped a ton of cash on real Wayfairers, just to see if they were worth it. Obviously they are much higher quality, but I actually prefer the look of these cheaper ones on me. Will be happily replacing these every couple of years.
on August 20, 2015
For cheap sunglasses these are great. They are solid in quality and feel like the more expensive designer glasses. They look like the blues brothers glasses and are about as dark as your going to get. What is more impressive is that they were shipped very well in great packaging and also they came in a micofiber pouch that doubles as a cleaning cloth. Outstanding service well worth buying. If I ever need sunglasses again I will go with G&G. Class act.
on May 30, 2015
These glasses are very cheaply manufactured in my opinion. However, they're only $5-7. Still, I think you can spend a few dollars more and find a much, much higher quality pair of glasses for around $10, so I don't think they're worth it. They also seem smaller than an average pair of sun glasses, so I think they look off on most people with average or larger sized faces (like myself). I think these would be great for kids who want to look super cool, though.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question