- Size (LWH): 0 inches, 0 inches, 0 inches
- Weight: 0 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 4.5 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 456 hours
BlackBerry Curve 9300EUBK 3G 9300 Unlocked GSM Smartphone with 2 MP Camera, GPS, and Bluetooth--No Warranty (Graphite Grey)
|Price:||$103.83 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- 2 Megapixel Camera
- BlackBerry OS 6.0
- GPS w/BlackBerry Maps
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
- 1,2,5,6 for movistar and movilnet
- 1,4,8 for digitel
I'm very happy with this product. I'm recommend this mobile.
- Great messaging integration, you receive in the same "inbox " messages from emails, SMS, bb messenger, whatsapp, etc.
- great integration with social networks like Facebook and Twitter, all your contacts will be updated with photos and massages they publish in the networks
- If you sync your info through rim servers then it is very easy to manage your contacts info, mail, calendar, etc
- The keyboard is well designed and is much easier to enter information in this phone than using on screen keyboards like iPhone or wp7
- if you like to listen to musi, watch videos or navigate internet, then this phone is not for you. The screen is just too small for multimedia content.
- The bb app world is far behind the Apple app store or Microsoft marketplace
- not good to play games
This phone is great for work and nothing else, for entertainment definitely is not recommended.
It seems refurbished to me which is a total lack of respect from the seller.
You don't buy it.
The product was received in a span chord and in good physical condition, I express my satisfacccion with the quality of this product.
It is a commonly used product and provides comfort.
Sincerely, Jose Flores
the product was model "RDB71UW" of BlackBerry 9300 ... acording with the manual this model works in
UMTS 900 / UMTS 1700 / UMTS 2100
but amazon description article says ...
"850 / 1900 / 2100"
and now ?? i working with EDGE .. and I PAY 100 bucks (around) to use 3G ...
i should have bought 8520 .... =(
Im live in argentina and i need the other freqs, i want my money back!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Ive had a blackberry for YEARS, my current one is falling apart hate to give it upPublished 4 months ago by We R
excellent if the AT & T works with Movilnet and Movistar in 3G this because AT & T uses the same frecunecia the operator Movilnet and Movistar and lao t mobile use frequency... Read morePublished 14 months ago by junior alexander rangel gimenez