BlackBerry Bold 9900 GSM Factory Unlocked Phone - No Warranty (Black)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Package Contents: Blackberry 9900, Lithium Ion Battery (JM1), Wall Charger, USB Cable, Wired Headset, Carrying Case, CD Software & User Manual.
- JM1 Battery 1230mAh
- Unlocked Quad-Band GSM cell phone compatible with 2G Network 850/900/1800/1900 MHz frequencies and 3G bands are HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100 or HSDPA 900 / 1700 / 2100, depending on the cell phone version. Please check seller condition notes for version.
- Factory Unlocked and will never re-lock itself
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item BlackBerry Bold 9900 GSM Factory Unlocked Phone - No Warranty (Black)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||ARIGINALL||BDSJ Tech Inc||Amazon.com||Fiestacellphonestx||Finn Rich Wireless|
|Camera Description||5 MP||5 MP||5 MP||8 MP||8 MP||5 MP|
|Screen Size||2.8 in||2.8 in||2.4 in||3.5 in||3.5 in||3.1 in|
|Item Dimensions||0.41 x 4.53 x 2.6 in||0.41 x 4.53 x 2.6 in||0.43 x 2.36 x 4.29 in||0.4 x 5.11 x 2.83 in||0.4 x 5.16 x 2.85 in||0.43 x 2.6 x 4.72 in|
|Item Weight||4.64 ounces||4.64 ounces||3.36 ounces||6.21 ounces||6.24 ounces||4.23 ounces|
|Operating System||Blackberry||Blackberry||Blackberry||Blackberry||BlackBerry 10.3.1||Blackberry|
Technical Details : 2.8" capacitive touch display Full, wide QWERTY keyboard BlackBerry 7 OS 1.2 GHz Processor 5.0MP camera with flash 720p HD video recording capability 1230 mAH battery 768 MB RAM 8GB on-board memory Micro SD slot supports up to 32GB Dual-band Wi-Fi GPS Tri-band HSPA+, Quad-band GSM/EDGE NFC technology New Augmented Reality enabled with digital compass and accelerometer BlackBerry QWERTY keyboard 24-bit high-resolution touch screen 10.5mm thin design New powerful 1.2GHz processor 8GB onboard memory expandable up to 40GB through uSD card Dual-band (2.4GHz & 5GHz) Wi Enabled for new NFC and Augmented Reality New digital compass Next generation BlackBerry 7 OS Featuring Liquid Graphics Fastest BlackBerry Voice activated universal search Full HD video recording Most pre-Installed apps Iconic BlackBerry QWERTY keyboard 24-bit high-resolution touch screen 10.5mm thin design Fully loaded with the latest technologies New powerful 1.2GHz processor 8GB onboard memory expandable up to 40GB through uSD card Dual-band (2.4GHz & 5GHz) Wi Enabled for new NFC and Augmented Reality New digital compass Next generation BlackBerry 7 OS Featuring Liquid Graphics Fastest BlackBerry Voice activated universal search Full HD video recording Most pre-Installed apps New high resolution touch screen High-res full touch screen - all in the thinnest BlackBerry Bold 6% larger than the BlackBerry Bold 9000 16 million colors Premium materials and finishes Wi-Fi Fastest Browser ever Voice activated on a BlackBerry smartphone ever New BBM New BlackBerry App World Docs to Go BlackBerry Balance BlackBerry Protect Social Feeds BlackBerry Music Storefront BlackBerry PlayBook ready
Top customer reviews
I honestly forgot which seller this came from (sorry) but I do know it came FLAWLESS for about USD$190. It was NIB with AT&T branding which was absolutely PERFECT for me (you can guess why). I have no idea if it was locked or not though, because I wanted it for AT&T anyways.
The keys are brilliantly soft, yet very easy to type on (with my fists of meat and fingers of butter) The screen is a decent resolution too, it's sharp yet very bright in daylight. The speaker is loud and crisp in calls, but a little less quality for a/v than the Curve (who cares). The touch screen is on-par with standard devices today, and is always a neat party trick for non-blackberry people. It's also a great feeling to have the same zooming, panning, map control and etc as an Android device.
Battery life is a bit crap, it lasts all day on normal use but only just. The processor power may to blame for that. The camera is so-so, I wouldn't skin a website with photos from it like I did with my Samsung Galaxy S2. Call Quality is decent, nothing to write home about either.
BB7 (Blackberry OS 7) is very intuitive and has some great features, but it's a bit unstable... and there's less apps for it than BB10. (Next phone is definitely a Q10 unless they release something better.) It's a nice-looking OS but misses a couple important marks in 2014 like Voice control, Text-to-speech, and an instant web search capability. It's definitely a great communicator though... as BlackBerry has always been, and Blackberry hasn't fallen short on that at all.
Great overall for Blackberry 7 Devices, Not so up-to-speed on the whole smartphone world. If you have the extra cash, splurge on the Q10. You'll be rewarded with more apps, better interface, more features, and the same smooth, soft, yet rigid keyboard for typing out your important communications.
1) The first thing I noticed was the battery. It came with a JM1 battery that was an OBVIOUS fake. It was printed on the front of the battery as 2400mAh, of which the original was 1230mAh (and the original didn't even print this on the front, making this very obvious). It was also EVER so slightly thicker, so the back door would not even close properly, and would sometimes pop open. I included a picture. Just google the JM1 battery and you will see it doesn't look the same on the front, and obviously shouldn't be 2400mAh.
2) Next I noticed that the edges of the steel frame were not perfectly lined up with the soft touch back, which means you easily felt the edges of the steel in your hand. This is an obvious sign that this phone was taken apart, put back together, and done so poorly. It wasn't much, but it was enough to be annoying.
3) After this, I then noticed it would NOT read an SD card no matter how hard I tried, and boy did I try.
4) The browser has some stupid Chinese site bookmarked and it can not be removed.
5) All the accessories in the box were OBVIOUS Chinese knockoffs, some with the Blackberry logo not even printed out correctly. I would not trust a single device with these cables/charger. The included case was a JOKE when compared to the quality Blackberry case. It was also listed as a swivel holster in the bag it was sealed in....it was actually some cheap pouch.
Considering you can pick these up in the same condition as this (maybe better) for a LOT cheaper on the used market, I simply can NOT recommend this at all. STAY CLEAR. DO NOT TRUST DLH Mobile!
I will had that, having once had an Android and enjoyed the Google search widget, it is sad to have to first enter Google in the web browser before continuing with my normal internet searches. However, I did not purchase this phone to be an internet device, I purchased it primarily for talk and text and, when I have good enough signal, those functions operate just fine.
By the middle of October BOTH of the phones stopped working. I contacted the seller and there was absolutely NO recourse! I purchased the phones from them and they would have me know that in order to have the phones repaired/replaced, I would have to contact Blackberry Canada. I DID NOT PURCHASE THESE PHONES FROM BLACKBERRY CANADA and I said as much and the seller has totally ignored my emails.
TRANSFORMERS AND GSM PHONES are very unprofessional and fraudulent. I WILL NEVER GIVE SPEND ANOTHER CENT WITH THEM!
Buyers BEWARE. Do not give your hard earned money to them. I am stuck with two phones not working and I have lost over $800. BUYERS BEWARE OF THE SELLER "TRANSFORMERS AND GSM PHONES"!!!!!