- Size (LWH): 4.2 inches, 0.6 inches, 2 inches
- Weight: 4.48 ounces
BlackBerry Pearl 8120 Unlocked Phone with Wi-Fi and Video Recording - No Warranty - Blue
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- This unlocked cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all carrier features may be supported. It will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint.
- Slim, powerful Blackberry messaging phone in black with SureType hybrid numeric/QWERTY keypad
- 2.0-megapixel camera (with video capture); Bluetooth stereo music streaming; MicroSD memory expansion
- Up to 4 hours of talk time, up to 360 hours (15 days) of standby time; measures 4.21 x 1.97 x 0.55 inches (HxWxD)
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Blackberry Pearl 8120 weighs 3.21 ounces and measures 4.21 x 1.97 x 0.55 inches. Its 990 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 4 hours of talk time, and up to 360 hours of digital standby time. It operates on the 850/900/1800/1900 GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies as well as Wi-Fi 802.11b/g networks.
Top Customer Reviews
-Modified qwerty keyboard. While it is not a full qwerty (most of the buttons share two letters) I only commonly run across one mix up ("see" and "are"). That is a HUGE improvement over 9 key.
-A smart phone quality calendar.
-Very good media player
-Great Address book options.
-Unlimited text inbox space; not the 250-500 text limit that virtually all phones have.
-Many text search options. Great for when you are looking for that text you need but can't remember when you got it or who sent it.
-Fits very well into a pocket
-Can set any size file as a ringtone, alarm, etc.
...I could go on
-The camera and video camera are not very good. I understand that there are people for whom a phone camera is more important than a calendar or address book or wifi then this is not the phone for you.
-Much like a roller ball mouse, every year or so the track ball needs to be cleaned. There are many tutorials online that explain how this should be done. Once cleaned it works like new.
-The headphone jack is smaller than is standard for headphones. If you want the standard 3.5mm jack then you probably want to upgrade to the 8120 or 8130.
I have used many many phones, but this is far and away the best NON-SMART phone I have ever used. Ever.